cfl game

i think i agree on these lol
not sure if thats good or bad
its a matchup of two shitty coaches and one really shitty qb vs. an old fuck qb that may or may not still have it

Like 'em VK.

As for Montreal and Calvillo....do most just think he's over the hill and pretty much done? Or is the 'Dan Hawkins experience' what has this offense in a funk? Last year (and a few years prior) Calvillo and the Al's offense, with Trestman at the helm, was top notch. Did age finally catch up with Calvillo, or is it merely the new offense and scheme that Hawkins has employed at the root of their struggles?

It seems to be a bit of both I guess, but I really think Hawkins and his new scheme is what's really troubling them. The team seemed to be, from some accounts I have heard during game telecasts, pretty upset about the offensive changes. Their attitude was more of "if it isn't broke don't fix it," and their offense certainly wasn't broke under Trestman. I wonder why Hawkins didn't try to come in and just keep doing what they were doing on offense, given Calvillo's age and experience. It seems that may have been a better option than to change the entire offense and essentially start anew.

Im still blaming Hawkins but I think old age has caught up.

I tend to agree with this. I do think though, that had they kept up with their offensive scheme from last year, the "old age" thing wouldn't be as evident with Calvillo.

Back