CFL 2024

RBD

Record: 0-0

My numbers say Montreal is the Wrong Fav here.
That doesn't mean I think Edmonton will win SU, it only serves as an indicator to me as to whether I'll bet ON or AGAINST, based on the records I have for this play.
And the record for this situational spot says take the Dog.

At 9-1 Montreal is clearly the best team in the league, and at 3-7 Edmonton is nearly the worst.
Alouettes are 7-3 ATS overall, 3-2 ATS at Hm.
Edm is 3-7 SU, 6-4 ATS overall, 4-1 ATS on the Rd.
Gonna need all the points I can get here which is why I'm posting this Sunday game three days early. as the line is dropping.
It opened Mon -7' and you can still that 7 with the hook at a few houses but the common. readily available number right now is -7, so that's what I'll use here.

The Elks started out 0-7. In that run they lost four in a row by a FG (including game vs this week's opponent) so they're losers but not quitters - they've stayed competetive.
A change at HC seems to have helped. I only saw two games with Chris Jones before he was fired (I keep a notebook handy when I watch games in case I see something that may be of value when I make bets on future games) and my notes show some questionable play calling decisions ("questionable" is a polite way of saying, "He stunk like sulfur.")

Montreal looks solid, this isn't going to be an easy one. I don't love the play, but I stick with what my numbers tell me to do and hope that the pendulum doesn't start to swing the other way (meaning Reversion Towards the Mean.)
The Elks are currently on a three game W streak. A fourth W would be nice, but as long as they stay within 7 it'll be OK by me.

Edmonton +7

Last edited:
Record: 0-0

My numbers say Montreal is the Wrong Fav here.
That doesn't mean I think Edmonton will win SU, it only serves as an indicator to me as to whether I'll bet ON or AGAINST, based on the records I have for this play.
And the record for this situational spot says take the Dog.

At 9-1 Montreal is clearly the best team in the league, and at 3-7 Edmonton is nearly the worst.
Alouettes are 7-3 ATS overall, 3-2 ATS at Hm.
Edm is 3-7 SU, 6-4 ATS overall, 4-1 ATS on the Rd.
Gonna need all the points I can get here which is why I'm posting this Sunday game three days early. as the line is dropping.
It opened Mon -7' and you can still that 7 with the hook at a few houses but the common. readily available number right now is -7, so that's what I'll use here.

The Elks started out 0-7. In that run they lost four in a row by a FG (including game vs this week's opponent) so they're losers but not quitters - they've stayed competetive.
A change at HC seems to have helped. I only saw two games with Chris Jones before he was fired (I keep a notebook handy when I watch games in case I see something that may be of value when I make bets on future games) and my notes show some questionable play calling decisions ("questionable" is a polite way of saying, "He stunk like sulfur.")

Montreal looks solid, this isn't going to be an easy one. I don't love the play, but I stick with what my numbers tell me to do and hope that the pendulum doesn't start to swing the other way (meaning Reversion Towards the Mean.)
The Elks are currently on a three game W streak. A fourth W would be nice, but as long as they stay within 7 it'll be OK by me.

Edmonton +7
Good stuff.

The CFL boys will be glad to have you over here!

Back