Cfb1

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Week 1: Mostly watched, took notes, dealt with in-laws.. Crowdy ranch this weekend

play:

TX +4.5, TU
TX ML, 2U, stalking line..

will play the ML at any price but likely wait until game time to get upper number. Have liked this game a lot for many weeks.

Good to see you around, pal. Think the losses for ND in the secondary gonna have a pretty big effect on this game. Best of luck, my friend. :cheers3:

dammit, only lean was ND ML but have been determined not to force a play on this one, and your opinion certainly might keep me completely off. GL tee, maybe an opportunity to get involved at half I guess, tough to really only have one game today (sorry dollaz) and not have a cent on it for me.

Ya guys, not much time but briefly.

So, love early season marque games tho rarely find TU edge I can go all in on. This is mostly a LOS and HFA play. I realize ND has some highly recruited OL to plug in but this is a tough tough indroduction to CFB. I basically love tex front 7 versus ND F7 and everywhere else kinda a wash. I think Texas should be favored as I put tonight's HFA at closer to 5 Pts.

both teams have question marks at QB and not crazy about true fresh getting minutes for Texas but ND has own issues with rotating QB bullshit which rarely works.

summary- ND replacing a bunch , unsettled at QB, disadvantage at LOS, on the road in hostile environment AND laying 4 with a hook? TU

Someone find that dancing blue pervert avatar for this man...this thread is now in need of it. Lol

Nice TU hit, Dub. :cheers3:

Back