CFB Wk 3

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
10-3
6-4-1 1st qtr

4-1 last Saturday. 1-0-1 on firsts.
I'm sitting at a double deck BJ table and get a "2" on my first four dbl down opportunities. The dealer only busted on the first. I got a "2" on 6 of 7 dbl downs. Much better at baccarat , but I play large at that game and always stay too long. You know you should get in the car and go home. It's like this game. Some ridiculous call/play/fluke and lose your first cover and you know it's going to be one of those days.
Enough of my boring weekend. Hitting the Arky ML was nice tho.

I have some more I want to look at, but what I have so far. Awaiting 1st qtr lines. Haven't looked at totals .

Houston -7.5
Ags +3.5 2U
Ags ML +155 shocker I know
Vandy +6.5 2U
Vandy ML +215
UGA -7
LVille +2.5
NewMex + 5.5

Adds:

ASU/UTSA O59.5
VTech/BC U41.5
TCU -24
Colo +20

gl

press

Last edited:
with you on vandy, oppo on uga. gl on the rest and i'll be watchin that tamu game intently. really wonder how that's gonna play out.

Gipson, UNMs best RB, and Cox, best defender, are out for Saturday vs Rutgers. Just a heads up if you didn't know.

CPA , thanks. The line moved on that news and I hopefully was rewarded for that .

I'm probably full of crap, and I am , but I don't think Rutgers can carry the baggage.
I will , however, make one or two completely awful UNM plays per year.

thanks,

press

Like the card Press. T's Up!

How are you , sir?
I have to work the 30th, but will listen on the radio for sure. And of course work the 13th, but haven't been to Bell game in forever.
How about the kid from Bell with the torn ACL getting out of his wheelchair to stand for the anthem? Got on the local news anyway.
Nice to see Trinity win the out of state game. Chill and SLC failed in that respect.

I want to see the UNT TT.
Going through the quarters and I add the below. Which has nothing to do with quarters.

ASU/UTSA O59.5
VTech/BC U41.5
TCU -24
Colo +20

gl

press

met, thanks for the well wishes

Added :
Mten -.5 1st qtr -125
Mten -.5 4th qtr +105
UCLA -.5 1st qtr +115
UNT TT U 8.5

Will add more

gl

press

For my record keeping:

Houston -7.5 W It took awhile
Ags +3.5 2U W shrugs
Ags ML +155 W shocker I know
Vandy +6.5 2U L So wrong
Vandy ML +215 L So wrong to the power of 6
UGA -7 L My Gators to win the east future is looking pretty good
LVille +2.5 W literally took a flier
NewMex + 5.5 L up 21 and imploded
ASU/UTSA O59.5 W by .5
VTech/BC U41.5 L One of two absolutes I counted on. That BC would not score. Did not figure on VPI covering the total alone.
TCU -24 L PFFFT sucker
Colo +20 W another flyer
Mten -.5 1st qtr -125 L the 4th qtr stats were stronger but I could convince myself of this and paid for it.
Mten -.5 4th qtr +105 W numbers didn't lie.
UCLA -.5 1st qtr +115 L another force job but + money is so alluring to me with the slightest of edge.
UNT TT U 8.5 W the other absolute. I saw the number go to 9.5. My thought was "I'd take under 4"

So:
6-6 sides totals
2-2 qtr and TT

16-9
7-6-1
1-0 TT

The Ags won last night but Trevor Knight is going to be the death of me. All his throws are high. I don't think it's because RSJ is 6'5" or JR can leap tall buildings in a single bound. He's not accurate. I was screaming for the run game and when freshman TWill broke off the 89 yarder that capped the game, I could finally relax. The play calling is just slightly better than what Spav did the last 3 yrs, ever so slight. To be in the red zone so many times and not have a play that gets you in, we are suddenly the Dallas Cowboys.
Back to Knight. I'd rather see him run than throw. The tendency to throw high is going to bite us at a crucial time when we need a play. It's happened already, but hasn't been a game killer for the team , yet.
The hogs are going to be breathing fire this week. The boy better have it, cause the pig people are tired of getting beat by the Ags.

Back