Sides 32-20, +17.15
Totals 7-2, +2.6
Teasers 6-4, +1.9
1h 6-4, +2.5
2h 4-4, -1.5
ML 3-1, +2.0
Parlays 2-1, +2.18

Total 60-36, +26.83 units

7-3 last week, picking up about 5 units. Hope to come up with some winners this week. GL to everyone this week :shake:

Ohio/Temple under 40.5 1.1/1
Auburn ML 1/1.4
Georgia Tech -14 2.2/2
Tease Boise -1.5/under 47 1.1/1
Boise/SJST 2h over 19.5 1.1/1
Illinois -2.5 1.1/1
Kentucky +25.5 1.1/1
Kansas ML -115 1.15/1
Oklahoma -18 1.1/1
SF -4.5 1.1/1
Pitt -9.5 1.1/1
Oklahoma State +12 1.1/1
Navy 2h -5.5 1.1/1
Missouri -24 2.2/2
Alabama -5 1.1/1
<!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

Last edited:
pretty amazing record..congrats.. why don't you play more totals? You seem very good at tham.. Not my strength which is why I ask..

Thanks fellas, I appreciate it.

Tee - That's a good question. I think I've been more focused on sides this year somewhat because I've traveled on a couple weeks towards the end of the week and haven't had as much time to digest the numbers when they come out later in the week.

Blue - The fishing trip turned out pretty well, we caught some decent redfish and I really enjoyed the area down there. We had a couple of normal logistical problems with bait, private boats etc. so we didn't maximize our fishing time as much as I would have liked. I definitely will go back and next time I want to go offshore as Zeke's looked like they really had some nice boats that caught a lot of fish when I went over to check them out in the evening time. Great time overall, FloraBama's is a classic beach bar too. We really had a good time there!

Pags I just wrote something over in Counselor's thread about the game. I don't really like this game either way to tell you the truth. I'll be happy for a SU win and no further injuries and be 6-2 heading to Blacksburg. This is another one of those spots for MD where you have to wonder if they will be properly focused based on what we have seen so far this year.

Thanks much for the reply, Timh...how big is the look-ahead factor this week, in your opinion?
They should have learned by now but you just never know. I was pleased the Seniors took on some leadership after the loss to UVA and the team responded to them.

Nice job on the year so far there Tim, kick ass.

With ya on Auburn, looking good so far. I played it safer though with +3.5, almost took that ML.

:cheers:

Well no good for us Frank, Auburn just couldn't do anything in the 2h. GL the rest of the week.

Georgia Tech -14 2.2/2 - Virginia has played much better winning their L3 home games but I think they will be in for trouble this week against a very solid GT team that has played extremely well on defense. I don't see VA being able to run on this team and consequently that will put way too much pressure on Verica who doesn't really have the ability to stretch the field with the passing game. Virginia will also have problems stopping the GT running game. I like GT to come up with a convincing win in this one.

Timmy, I think College Spark makes the difference with your boys. They'll win SU this weekend, and if I had to a pick a side, I'll go with the experience at home vs. the young erratic kid on the road.

You know how I feel about the GT/UVa game. I'll be rooting hard against you, but I'll be surprised in the Hoos are competitive in that game.

played just about the same teaser, and went the other way on the side and went under again in another, hopin to middle... GL

Boise/SJST 2h over 19.5 1.1/1 - Bailing out of my teaser and hoping it 2h total doesn't land on 18 or 19.

Illinois -2.5 1.1/1 - Tough to bet against Wisconsin at home but they are having problems on defense over the last three game. Not much depth for Wisconsin on the DL and they may get worn out trying to keep up with the high tempo Illinois offense. PJ Hill banged up also and that won't help Wisconsin take the pressure off their young QB. Illinois offense playing well right now and I think they will be able to get it done here.

Kentucky +25.5 1.1/1 - Sandwich spot for Florida with Georgia on deck, though they are coming off a bye after the LSU game. Florida has beaten Kentucky 21 straight and I feel that they have to be looking ahead a little bit. Kentucky defense has been very respectable and hopefully can keep them in the game. Florida may be content to get out with a win and avoid injuries to their front line players going into next weeks clash with Ga.

Back