BC/WF under 41 1*
Oregon St./Stanford under 44 1*
ODU/WKY over 75.5 1.5*
Temple/UCF under 49 1*
Michigan State -17 -108 1* and -16.5 -107 .5*
Oregon/Cal 2h over 38.5 1*
Minnesota -4 -121 1*

Last edited:
Agree on the Chips whole heartedly... I like PSU this week, however. Big, big home dog coming off a bye in a night game with a competent QB (Albeit the OLine is horrid. Really hope this line hits +14/14.5, pretty sure I'm going to be on the Nit's and the ML

Any angle on the Bucknuts?

PSU offense has been almost Kent State like horrible - their defense could keep them in the game though but if they try to push things on offense too much I could see a few turnovers which could lead to a big OSU victory.

Agree on the Chips whole heartedly... I like PSU this week, however. Big, big home dog coming off a bye in a night game with a competent QB (Albeit the OLine is horrid. Really hope this line hits +14/14.5, pretty sure I'm going to be on the Nit's and the ML

Any angle on the Bucknuts?
Penn State running game has been putrid, gaining only about 50 yds in both the Mich and NW games and they are facing a very good defensive front 7 in OSU who should have them in a lot of adverse down and distance situations and be able to turn their pass rush loose on Hackenberg. I have been impressed with Barrett's development for OSU and think he keeps getting better every week. OSU offense has really been producing, hanging at least 50 in the last 4 games. Penn State defense has good numbers stopping the run so far but I think that is a more a product of their opposition. I thought this line would be closer to 17. I think OSU has a decided advantage on the LOS in this matchup.

I do not watch much Penn St or Big for that matter......they say Hackenberg is very NFL ready(or some did)....is he the deal?

GL timmy

I do not watch much Penn St or Big for that matter......they say Hackenberg is very NFL ready(or some did)....is he the deal?

GL timmy
Twinkie - I have not seen too much of him this year, but Penn St. inability to run the ball effectively has definitely not helped him and left him in a lot of 3rd and longs and obvious passing situations. I do think he is a talented qb but would be better suited to produce in a balanced offense which Penn St. has had difficulty achieving this year. Penn St. is 58th in ypa at 7.1. I think they are going to have a tough time establishing the run against OSU and consequently their pass rushers may get turned loose a lot if they get them in a lot of 3rd and longs.

Central Mich. -3 -120 1*
Ohio State -13.5 -108 2*
Arkansas State -2.5 1*
UMass +15.5 1*

was talking to a friend last night about the PSU game. we thought the line would be around 17-18. PSU should get rolled. They cant run the ball, hackenberg gets no time to throw.

Love CMU this weekend as I feel there was some value there after the misconception in the box score from last weekend. They out gained their opponent by 150 yards but still lost the game due to sloppy turnovers. Getting healthy and pushing towards a potential bowl game I love them this weekend.

Best of luck man

was talking to a friend last night about the PSU game. we thought the line would be around 17-18. PSU should get rolled. They cant run the ball, hackenberg gets no time to throw.
Dudley I thought the same regarding the line and agree OSU front 7 on defense should be formidable for PSU.

like them all
GL on another good week DR TIM
Thanks Blood, I hope you are doing well and feeling well my friend.

Love CMU this weekend as I feel there was some value there after the misconception in the box score from last weekend. They out gained their opponent by 150 yards but still lost the game due to sloppy turnovers. Getting healthy and pushing towards a potential bowl game I love them this weekend.

Best of luck man
Thanks Element BOL to you this week.

The old guys see this one alike, as mr hound and are with you.
Real good number you have.
GL
The Hound is the Senior Statesman, and I am glad to be included in both of your company on this one. GL Bull.

GL timmy

Yeah Twink, that's the GC, but I am really having a hard time seeing that. He's been brutal this year, especially recently. Maybe he's NFL ready, but it might be at the Ponder/Blaine Gabbert level. He's led that offense to 3.94 yards per play against Big Ten defenses so far, and NW, Rutgers and Michigan arent exactly world beaters. The only defense I'd peg as significantly above average is Michigan of that group. He's had some terrible throws that certainly don't pass the eye test. I know his line isn't great, but there's a lot of college QBs who overcome that and still show some chops. He had some flashes last year where I think he might have earned that rep, but he's really regressed this year IMO.

Brass thanks and your comments are always welcome.

Michigan State -17 -108 1*

What am I missing with this Minnesota game? Illinois is horrible. I thought Minnesota would open up around 10 points, and the is now down to 3.5.

What am I missing here?

Thoughts on your Maryland/Wisconsin?

What am I missing with this Minnesota game? Illinois is horrible. I thought Minnesota would open up around 10 points, and the is now down to 3.5.

What am I missing here?

Thoughts on your Maryland/Wisconsin?
Spider I am asking myself the same ? on Minnesota. I bet it at 4-21 and it immediately moved down after that. I don't get it as I just don't see Illinois being able to stop the run. Minn defense though was not very good against Purdue. The backup qb from Illinois could provide some interesting wrinkles for Minn defense if he sees a lot of time. I just don't know about this one and will probably regret that I bet it.

Maryland doesn't have a big defensive front and will really have to get good LB play and be aggressive with devoting enough personnel to stop the Wisc. running game. I am concerned about the size advtg. that Wiscy brings. On the other side though, I do think MD can produce offensively in the passing game. I am just hoping C.J. Brown has a decent day throwing the ball as he is inconsistent and inaccurate sometimes. I think the line is about right there though noticed late action on MD bringing it down to 9.5 but see some 10's popping back up. Tough game to bet imo.

I never have a clue which version of your terps are gonna show up. I don't get the Minnesota thing either ..... they have played horrible two weeks in a row though ... winning two games they deserved to lose to not so great nw and downright awful purdont and those were both at home if I remember right.

I never have a clue which version of your terps are gonna show up. I don't get the Minnesota thing either ..... they have played horrible two weeks in a row though ... winning two games they deserved to lose to not so great nw and downright awful purdont and those were both at home if I remember right.

I will probably end up making this bet, but I'm going to play on Minnesota. It's not really even a play for them as I don't think they are particularly good, it's moire of a play against the Illinois. As Tim points out, the backup QB from Illinois could be an unexpected wrinkle that could have be very upset by half time of this game though :-)

Good luck!

Losing Rowe was a big blow for us. I liked the fact that we could bring him in sometimes to spark the offense. Much better passer than Brown.

God what a debacle at Camp Randle, very hard on the eyes to watch that horrific effort by MD.

Adding another 1/2 unit on Mich St. -16.5 -107

Back