YTD Record
Sides 25-23, +2.37u
Totals 17-14, +1.13u
2H Totals 5-2, +1.3u
2H Sides 1-1, +0.38u
Parlays 2-2, +0.72u
ML 0-2, -1.65u
Total 50-44, +4.45u

First losing week of the year at 5-7. Tough backdoor loss on WKY and a couple of the totals could have come through (KST with a doughnut and late loss on SF/Conn under). Still looking for that really solid week.

Utah State -5 1.5*
Clemson -6.5 -108 1*
Tulsa/Memphis over 75 -108 1*
Wash St./Arizona over 72 -108 1*
Arkansas -5.5 -108 1*
Central Michigan -7 -119 1*
Cal/UCLA over 69 .5*
Kansas State +7 -108 1*
Houston -20.5 .5*
ML Parlay Clemson/Arkansas/Nebraska/Alabama .75/1.22
Oklahoma -14 -115 1*

FCS
Howard/NCA&T under 50.5 -120 1*
Stetson/Valpo under 55.5 -120 1*
Hampton/W&M under 52.5 -120 1*
Portland St./Cal Poly over 57.5 -120 1*
Kennesaw State +13.5 -120 .5*
Portland St. -2 -120 .5*

GL on the action :cheers3:

Last edited:
Thanks mrob and MW, BOL this week. MW what do you think about Clemson this week?

Tulsa/Memphis over 75 -108 1*
Wash St./Arizona over 72 -108 1*

I don't know. This late in the season, undefeated road favorites tend to be poor bets. Otherwise, from a power rating standpoint, I would like the Tigers. I do like Wake a lot this week in the ACC, along with Duke and maybe Cuse.

I don't know. This late in the season, undefeated road favorites tend to be poor bets. Otherwise, from a power rating standpoint, I would like the Tigers. I do like Wake a lot this week in the ACC, along with Duke and maybe Cuse.
Yes agree on the RF, but still very surprised BOL open this at only 2.5 and wish I had gotten in on that number. Miami to me under Golden can never seem to win the big games against good teams. In 2013 they had the good start and then lost 3 in a row to FSU, VT and Duke and their bowl game. Last year it was losses to Louisville, GT, FSU and collapse at EOY including their bowl game to SC. Miami pass defense is vulnerable and I think Clem has big edge defensively and obviously have a lot to play for. GL on the week MW.

BOL with those Div. I-AA plays, Mister Tim! Joining you on the Arkansas play, so you that going for ya!

Thoughts on Terps off a bye and a coaching change? I want to play PSU here but coaching changes can sometimes give teams a lift.

Thoughts on Terps off a bye and a coaching change? I want to play PSU here but coaching changes can sometimes give teams a lift.
Maryland is so fucked up, it is really discouraging. This week they announced that Shane Cockerville (recruited as QB, been playing FB) has been moved back to QB and is Co No 2 with Caleb Rowe. Now mind you, this kid hasn't played qb all year but is a running type qb. Locksley seems to be hanging the near term future of the offense on our running qbs Perry Hills and now Cockerville is back in the mix. Just ridiculous if you ask me. Hills had some success running the ball against OSU and now all of a sudden we are banking our whole offense on that. Hills has no arm strength and can't throw the ball downfield so the speed of some our young WRs is not utilized properly and the running game has struggled in general. PST is 5-2 but haven't beaten anybody and have struggled offensively. I think their D is better than MDs and they should win the game but interesting the line has come down below a TD. Big revenge game for PSU as MD got them 20-19 in Beaver last year and there is a definite dislike between the programs (Edsall and Franklin). You will recall Franklin was coach in waiting when Fridge was still at MD, but then left for Vandy. The two programs vie in recruiting so there is a definite rivalry from that point, and also think Franklin hates MD in general.

Thanks Judge I'll take that as a positive. Bull I have been following Dwight's plays and got interested in taking a foray into the totals. Looks like some value I hope.

Ball State pass D is horrific and this looks like good matchup for CMU passing game. CMU quite better defensively.

Small shits and giggles gut shot parlay W Ill +11, Del +7.5, BCookman -9.5, Southern Utah -18.5, Towson +5.5 .2/3.94

Good luck - would love to see CU and Maryland in a home-and-away sometime for old times' sake. That '78 game was such a classic.

Back