Mich. St./Indiana under 59.5 1*
Utah -1 -108 1*
Ball State/CM over 54 -108 1.5*
Texas -11 1*
Georgia -3 -103 1*

Last edited:
[h=1]Wolfpack suspend 7 players[/h]Updated: October 13, 2014, 1:45 PM ET
<cite class="source">By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com</cite>

<!-- end mod-article-title --> <!-- begin story body --> NC State announced Monday that seven players have been suspended for its game against Louisville this weekend following a BB gun incident at an off-campus residence.
Leading tackler Jerod Fernandez and starting safety Josh Jones have been suspended, along with receiver Johnathan Alston, defensive tackle Justin Jones, defensive end Pharoah McKever, receiver Jumichael Ramos and cornerback Mike Stevens.
Redshirt freshmen Tyler Jones, Kalen McCain, Deyshawn Middlebrooks, Terronne Prescod and Maurice Trowell also were involved and have been placed on team probation.
All were involved in a BB gun game last week.
With Fernandez out, true freshman Airius Moore is expected to start at middle linebacker Saturday against Louisville. Fernandez has 58 tackles this season and leads the team with two interceptions. Josh Jones ranks fourth on the team with 38 tackles.
"These are good young men who made a mistake in not recognizing that this activity could have resulted in someone being injured," coach Dave Doeren said in a statement. "We have discussed this with them and they understand that they are being held responsible for their actions. The information was referred to the university's office of student conduct as well. Our players admitted their mistake and we will help them learn from it."

UCLA/Cal under 75.5 1*
Georgia/Ark under 58.5 1*
Baylor/WVU over 81.5 1*

Thoughts on the Terps this weekend tim?
Smith MD offensive line and inability to establish a consistent running game is a concern to me especially playing a team like Iowa that likes to try and win the game in the trenches. MD main running threat has been C.J. Brown out of the option sets. I have been hoping Esdall/Locksley would start giving Wes Brown more carries and he has shown signs of promise but nothing consistent which may be a product somewhat of the OL line play. C.J. Brown has struggled to be consistent in the passing game and has missed quite a few open receivers this year. Caleb Rowe played the 2H of OSU gm and is the better passer of the two qbs. MD defense has had their struggles this season, getting torched by WVU hurry up spread, gave up a lot of ydg on the ground to Syracuse and were outmatched on both sides of the ball vs. OSU. They did however play an excellent game against Indiana and held them in check for most of the game. I think MD needs to go in with the mindset of stopping the Iowa running game and not getting beaten on the LOS by the tough Iowa OL. Terps have the better passing offense but Iowa may be able to control the LOS. Tough game which should be a close one. I am just hoping MD wins but will probably stay away from a wager.

Best of luck Timmy. You thinking NC State's suspensions are going to throw them off kilter? Was eyeing Louisville as well but even with Parker that offense isn't clicking. Scared off by the specter of a backdoor if Brissett gets his act together. (Seems like a longshot of that happening though)

Louisville -12.5 1.5*
UCLA -6.5 -115 1*
FSU -11.5 1*
Kansas State +8 1.5*
Tenn. +17 1*
Michigan State -15 1*
UCLA/Cal under 75.5 1*
Georgia/Ark under 58.5 1*
Baylor/WVU over 81.5 1*
Utah -1 -108 1*
Ball State/CM over 54 -108 1.5*
Me like em too,tim.
GL and we both win.

Best of luck Timmy. You thinking NC State's suspensions are going to throw them off kilter? Was eyeing Louisville as well but even with Parker that offense isn't clicking. Scared off by the specter of a backdoor if Brissett gets his act together. (Seems like a longshot of that happening though)
Brass I think NCST offense has gone in the tank lately and trying to get it going against Lou tough defense is a tall order today. I think Lou defense will dominate the game.

Tim, can you give me your thoughts on the Maryland?Iowa total...seems low, am i being suckered?
DSS - As I mentioned above MD has problems establishing a consistent running game outside C.J. Brown on the option sets. MD weak point is their OL and inability to get the necessary balance on offense to make their passing game more effective. I think this game will be determined by which ever team can establish the tempo. Iowa wants to play a grind it out ball possession game and MD would like to open it up and get their vertical passing game and speed on the outside going. I tend to think Iowa a little bit better on the LOS on both sides of the ball.

Back