Sides 22-17, +9.65
Totals 5-2, +0.6
Teasers 6-4, +1.9
1h 5-4, +1.5
2h 3-4, -2.5
ML 1-0, +1.0
Parlays 2-1, +2.18

Total 43-33, +14.33 units

Finally put together a nice week going 12-2 overall. Hope to keep it going in the right direction. I'm heading down to South Bama for a little gulf fishing this week so hope to get in some handicapping before I leave. GL on the week to everyone :cheers:

Western Michigan ML +100 1/1
Louisville -6.5 1.1/1
Tulsa -24.5 2.2/2
Kansas State -3 1.1/1
WMU ML -105 1.05/1
Georgia 1h -7 1.1/1
Ok. State +14.5 -115 2.3/2
Baylor -4 1.1/1
<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message -->

Last edited:
They're definitely biting down here right now, Tim. Good time to fish. GL this week...
That's what I've heard from talking to my buddy down there. We're going to do a little inshore hopefully for some of the nice sized speckled trout and reds and possibly flounder. Also plan to go offshore one of the days for grouper, snapper. I'm really looking forward to the trip. We are going to the Orange Beach, Gulf Shores area.

If I can make one suggestion Tim...take a few hours and log a little time at the Florabama Lounge and Packaging Co. (Florabama.com). A place unlike any other...don't know if the royal reds (huge sweet shrimp) are in season, but if so, a plate full and a cold beer from Florabama...doesn't get any better! And I can't even imagine the place during a football game...has to be nuts!!!! Enjoy!!! Oh yeah, fried crab claws at Doc's and a killer breakfast buffett (for the hangovers) at Hazel's...you won't go wrong!!

Hey xgamecock - Thanks for the suggestions. That's the second time someone mentioned Florabama Lounge and I'll definitely make sure to check it out. Appreciate the others as well. GL on your plays this week.

great work last week timh, you were on point

heres to continued success into this weekend and moving forward:cheers:

solid

No problem...please, please, please...do yourself a favor and check it out! Everything from Bikers to Bankers and all walks in between. Nothing better than Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss or LSU coeds invading that place. And don't blame me for too many of their famous Bushwackers...incredible during consumption...hard on an early departure time from the dock!

Ah yes, the Bushwackers at Florabama will kill you. Also, check out Lulu's; it's on the Intracoastal Waterway in Gulf Shoes. It's owned by Jimmy Buffett's sister. And you can't go wrong with Hazel's for breakfast. I need to get my ass down there, I'm not far away and have a condo there. If you catch too many trout or snapper, holler at me, I'll drive over and take them off your hands :)

That's what I've heard from talking to my buddy down there. We're going to do a little inshore hopefully for some of the nice sized speckled trout and reds and possibly flounder. Also plan to go offshore one of the days for grouper, snapper. I'm really looking forward to the trip. We are going to the Orange Beach, Gulf Shores area.
We're killin the Specks and Reds, and a buddy just got back with some of the biggest Snapper I've ever seen...

And yes, the FloraBama is quite the atmosphere, but don't expect too much out of it. It looks like it has gotten hit by 10 hurricanes with no repair, and that's the way they wanna keep it. Tons of places to have a good time down here.

I'm in Mobile, just on the other side of the bay from Gulf Shores. Love it down here...

Hey Blue or X, one question I have for you is do you happen to know of any place that would dry ice pack some fish for me downthere that I could take back on the plane or have sent back? Appreciate the suggestions fellas.

Hey Blue or X, one question I have for you is do you happen to know of any place that would dry ice pack some fish for me downthere that I could take back on the plane or have sent back? Appreciate the suggestions fellas.

TopD should be able to answer that better than I can. I eat my catch right away.

Orange Beach, Gulf Shores area.

i go there a couple times a year at least, but never fish. i really want to get into it though. can you rec a charter or company or boat or whatever?

edit: ok just read the rest of the thread... maybe TD could give me a rec.

TopD should be able to answer that better than I can. I eat my catch right away.
I'm going to be doing that while I'm there but was kind of hoping to be able to bring some back too if we have a lot of luck.

you're more consistent than your team, keep up the good work timmy
Well I really didn't want to get into that, I am still so fucking pissed off about that game. No excuse to just not show up at all for that game, lack of leadership all the way around. That will likely be the last time I bet on/against them this year. They are in a word schizophrenic.

i go there a couple times a year at least, but never fish. i really want to get into it though. can you rec a charter or company or boat or whatever?

Hey Tide my buddy from Bama set up the charters for us and I'll find out when I get down there and give you a recommendation when I get back and let you now how we did.

my best guess would be that the Orange Beach Marina probably has some way of packing them in dry ice for flight or can tell you where to get it done. i will say that when it comes to packing coolers...those bama boys are pretty resourceful! have a cold one for me and enjoy yourself...and make sure not to speed on the main drag...cops are terrible down there!!!!! especially when you cross the bridge from orange beach to gulf shores...terrible!!!!!!!

Thanks X, appreciate your thoughts on the area down there.

Western Michigan ML +100 1/1 - I feel like WM has the edge here defensively and are also more balanced on offense as Buffalo running game has not been consistent or very productive. WM does have CM on deck but can't afford to overlook Buffalo who can produce in the passing game.

Honestly, I've never chartered from around here since I live so close, and have a few buddies that have the proper equipment for the deep sea, but I have heard that Zeke's is the best charter outfit in Gulf Shores. They've been around for as long as I can remember, and are very experienced at what they do. Experience and longevity come into play alot this time of year after multiple hurricanes have probably wiped out a good number of reefs that most charter companies thrive on. Zeke's has so many reefs that it's highly unlikely that all are wiped out. Some newer companies might not be so lucky...

Tim, that's some great advice about the strip, DO NOT SPEED! Gulf Shores and Orange Beach make just as much money in municipal court as they do in normal tourist revenue. Have a great time...

Just arrived down on the "Redneck Riviera". This place is really nice, getting ready to go out now and check some of these places out.

Louisville -6.5 1.1/1 - Think Louisville can get it done here if they don't turn the ball over. Like the way they have stopped the run and think they have a much more balanced offense than Memphis overall and should be able to dominate the LOS on both sides of the ball.

Ended up playing Army -2.5 and Colorado/Kan under 51.5 but was on the water calling them in.

WMU ML -105 1.05/1
Georgia 1h -7 1.1/1

Back