Totals 1-3 -2.3 units
Tease 2-1 +0.9 units
Parlays 0-1 -1.0 units
2H Totals 1-2 -1.2 units
1H Sides 1-0 +1.0 units
2H Sides 1-0 +1.0 units
Live Bets 1-0 +1.0 units
Overall 30-19-1 +11.5 units

6-3-1 in Week 5. Ended up being totally wrong on LA Tech as I thought that would be a very tough spot for Army on the road and with all their injuries. Close ended up being LAT -3.5. GT also really disappointed with their poor showing.

Maryland +15 -108 1* and +16 .5* and +17.5 -115 .5*
Georgia -10.5 -108 1*

ASU -5.5 -108 1*
Western Ky. -7 -115 1*
and -7 .5*
Parlay Utah State ML and under 63 UTST/BYU 1/1.01

Buffalo -13 1*
Iowa -1 1.5*
Cin -10.5 1*
No. Ill -4 2h 1*
Oklahoma -10.5 1*
LSU -2.5 2H 1*
Ohio St. -4 2H 1*

GL on the action :cheers:

Last edited:
Maryland +15 -108 1* - Missed the opener here unfortunately. MD gets two weeks to prepare for the Noles and we'll see if they can compete. I have been very pleased with the MD defense and despite injuries to their starting corners (McDougle and Johnson) they have continued to play well in the secondary. FSU defense seems like it has a few problems and I think MD will be able to score some points and hang in there in this game.

Just saw Reynolds got knocked out of the game for Navy against Wky on Saturday. God damn that finished me on that game. Navy did nothing after that. I got the Academy fudge pack this past weekend lol...

Thanks Elbutre, Mags hope you guys have a good week.

Add another 1/2 unit on Wky -7.

Thanks Bull, hope you have a great week. I am looking forward to the FSU gm and hope MD can continue to play well.

Taking a page out of Blood's book - Parlay Utah State ML and under 63 UTST/BYU 1/1.01

the doctor is in..gl bro.
Thanks Hunt, hope you have a great week.

whata think the weather will do to the Terps game Tim??
Blood this is what I saw, don't know if it will be a factor?
Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 88F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.

Hope the Terps take care of business for us. Good luck this week doctor
Thanks Mars, I am looking forward to seeing if the Terps can compete today.

Lets have a good one today Tim. You know Im nervous as hell about the big one in Tally lol. But this is a great game for the conf

Thanks Steed, GL.

Silky - I am nervous as well. MD secondary has done a good job replacing McDougle and Johnson but will obviously have a stiffer test today. I have been very happy with the pass rush so far as both Whitfield and Kudjoe-Virgil have really been impact players. GL on the day.

MW - Thanks and BOL.

This targeting rule is a complete fraud in the NCAA and needs to be amended. They only call it in the secondary and it is very difficult to determine intent of location of the hit when receivers are up in the air but then you will have a play where a lineman takes two steps and leads with his headgear on a QB and hits him in the head and shoulders area and they call nothing at all.

[h=2]C.J. Brown injured against Florida State[/h] By Pete Volk@Pete_Volk on Oct 5 2013, 1:14p 3

Maryland quarterback C.J. Brown was injured on what appeared to be an illegal hit by Florida State defensive lineman Jacobbi McDaniel. Late in the second quarter, Brown made a throw towards the right side and received a big blow from McDaniel, who hit the quarterback squarely in the chest, leading with his helmet.
Brown has suffered multiple injuries in his Maryland career and has missed two full seasons thanks to shoulder and leg injuries. Brown was able to walk off the field on his own power after spending several minutes down on the ground. Caleb Rowe is Brown's replacement, and will enter the game immediately.
Here was the hit in question:

We will keep you updated on Brown's status.

Back