330 GA -14 1*
332 Army -3 -103 1.5*
337/338 GT/Mia over 57 -109 1*
343/344 North Texas/Navy over 59.5 1*
358 Missouri +5.5 -108 1*
379/380 Washington St./UCLA under 60.5 1*
385 Arkansas State +15.5 -108 1*

Last edited:
Regarding MD/OSU - I think the big advantage for OSU is better quality and depth on both lines. OSU has the ability to wear down Maryland with their running game in the second half. Maryland offense is fine especially in passing game, Taulia sees the field very well and gets the ball out quickly. MD has the speed and athleticism at the WR position to be very competitive. I do have a concern about MD base running game as I expected it to be better in these last two games vs MSU and Indiana. The OL has some ? marks and struggled particularly against MSU in 2H when MSU started mixing in different blitzes and they had trouble with pickups and adjustments. Taulia also had some trouble with the blitz in that game. I think MD can hang around in this game, but the worry is getting worn down in the 2H and having their defense on the field too much.

mr dr Tim, care to tell me how good or not you think the Terps run d is? On paper so far they look great only allowing 3.3 per carry but they havnt exactly faced a stable of good rushing teams and have mostly had big leads. I see sparty had a rb go for 97 at over 5 a pop, Hoosiers had 2 backs go for 80+ combined on just over 4yoc. I ask cause I feel like trey Henderson rush prop could be super low here, I just don’t know if Terps have a legit front that can stand up to osu big boys?

mr dr Tim, care to tell me how good or not you think the Terps run d is? On paper so far they look great only allowing 3.3 per carry but they havnt exactly faced a stable of good rushing teams and have mostly had big leads. I see sparty had a rb go for 97 at over 5 a pop, Hoosiers had 2 backs go for 80+ combined on just over 4yoc. I ask cause I feel like trey Henderson rush prop could be super low here, I just don’t know if Terps have a legit front that can stand up to osu big boys?
Bank I think Terp DL is a little undersized and one of the ? marks I had at the beginning of the season was whether or not they could stand up in the trenches against the really good power teams. Also as I have mentioned I don't think they have the depth on either line to matchup really well with the power teams and a particular worry is the defense being on the field for too many plays and getting fatigued. Obviously game script is going to dictate a lot of what we see here. I'm hopeful MD can stay in this game and don't find themselves way down in 2H. If I am OSU and get up by two scores or more late 3rd and 4th quarter I am pounding it on the ground.

Bank I think Terp DL is a little undersized and one of the ? marks I had at the beginning of the season was whether or not they could stand up in the trenches against the really good power teams. Also as I have mentioned I don't think they have the depth on either line to matchup really well with the power teams and a particular worry is the defense being on the field for too many plays and getting fatigued. Obviously game script is going to dictate a lot of what we see here. I'm hopeful MD can stay in this game and don't find themselves way down in 2H. If I am OSU and get up by two scores or more late 3rd and 4th quarter I am pounding it on the ground.

Thanks so much for the response. Prob not great for your team but was almost exactly what I was hoping to hear. I gotta think osu spent that week off with some emphases on they should be moving ppl off the los and have a much more effective run game. Last year they attempted as many runs vs Terps as any power 5 team they played. I bet Henderson over 78.5 rush this morning. For all I care your boys pull the upset long as he gets his! Obviously game script would favor me going how you mentioned tho. Lol. Gl this week.

379/380 Washington St./UCLA under 60.5 1*

I think in a way this lines up very much w my steele ov rush prop. Bruins d keeps Ward from getting rolling and the offense shows why they brought steele here and just hammer on them to eat the clock! Not exactly what I think of w chip Kelly but think it makes total sense here!

I think in a way this lines up very much w my steele ov rush prop. Bruins d keeps Ward from getting rolling and the offense shows why they brought steele here and just hammer on them to eat the clock! Not exactly what I think of w chip Kelly but think it makes total sense here!
Wash St. DL is ? on the interior with inexperience and I think UCLA will want to focus on banging the running game, control clock and limit plays for Wash St. passing offense. WSU will have a hard time imo getting any rushing game going.

Wash St. DL is ? on the interior with inexperience and I think UCLA will want to focus on banging the running game, control clock and limit plays for Wash St. passing offense. WSU will have a hard time imo getting any rushing game going.

Yea I totally agree. I remember last year when udub came to ucla looking like they do (damn near invincible), ucla d had a really good game plan that effected Penix a lot early in that game. If they can just keep Ward from getting going that offense will look a lot different, they a steamroller once they start moving but I’ve seen these kinda pass attacks slowed down many a time!

Back