MD/Rutgers over 55 1*
339/340 Troy/Missouri over 66.5 1.5*
355 Iowa +4 -101 1*
374 Iowa State -3 1*
376 Ole Miss -7 -105 1.5*
386 Florida TT under 23.5 1*

Last edited:
Why ole miss?
Well I'm hoping Corral is able to play, to take advantage of the porous pass D of Vandy. Granted they have played a tough schedule but they are 123rd in Opponent YPA and I think Ole Miss is going to score quite a bit here. Also think Ole Miss is not bad on the defensive side of the ball only allowing 3.3 ypr and Vandy is going to have a hard time generating the run. Ole Miss has done a decent job of pressuring (14 sacks) and hope they can get after Neal. Ole Miss has run the ball pretty well so far, and I like their matchup here on the LOS on both sides of the ball.

VK - I like the spot for them too this week, they are coming off Bama but at least proved they can run the ball effectively. Maybe a positive carryover I hope for this week, in a game they should be hungry to win.

Well I'm hoping Corral is able to play, to take advantage of the porous pass D of Vandy. Granted they have played a tough schedule but they are 123rd in Opponent YPA and I think Ole Miss is going to score quite a bit here. Also think Ole Miss is not bad on the defensive side of the ball only allowing 3.3 ypr and Vandy is going to have a hard time generating the run. Ole Miss has done a decent job of pressuring (14 sacks) and hope they can get after Neal. Ole Miss has run the ball pretty well so far, and I like their matchup here on the LOS on both sides of the ball.
Good stuff.

VK - I like the spot for them too this week, they are coming off Bama but at least proved they can run the ball effectively. Maybe a positive carryover I hope for this week, in a game they should be hungry to win.
In fact, teams tend to do well the week after Bama. Some spots are better than others, and this is one of the better ones. I think I have some numbers showing that teams that have some success running against Bama tend to cover the next week.

In fact, teams tend to do well the week after Bama. Some spots are better than others, and this is one of the better ones. I think I have some numbers showing that teams that have some success running against Bama tend to cover the next week.
The last 10+ seasons, teams that were dogs pf 14+ against Alabama and covered by 5+ are 19-1-1 ATS in their next game.

Back