CFB Week 6....Thanks Dr. Bob

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
YTD: 9-11 -12.6 Units

Locked In:

LSU -6.5 (120) 4 Units

Will update units tommorow.

Last edited:
sports.com, bought 1/2 point, it's the site my bookie uses for his lines. He dosen't create his own lines, his uses theres.

is 'thanks dr bob' sarcasm? are you fading him? i keep hearing more and more about this guy but i have no idea who he is

sjsjsj

what he means is Bob released Florida as a play today and that made line dip and gave Gotti a more favorable line on his play.

gahaha
does this guy secretly control vegas or something
:36_7_2:

nah..just a handicapper that uses trends and a mathmatical model...

he had a story written on him last year. I'll try and dig it up for yas later.

He was hitting about 38 prcent this year until tonight....he sucks in NFL...hoops..I duno..nothing special though

i wonder if im thinking of the same guy...
hes a columnist or something of the sort on a news or a sports site
he does ncaaf and nfl and updates his power ratings chart on his website every week
and to predict winners you do something like take the 2 teams in question, subtract 3 off the hometeam but add +5 to the away team or something retarded
is he the same person?

good stuff, frank. pissed i got 8.5 earlier this week.

Yea, well i probally wouldn't of played except for the line i got. I feel like florida is getting figured out by defensive coordinators and now they don't have the new toy no one knows how to fix. Also, i really really like LSU's D Line, i haven't seen one this good in i don't know how many years.

Well damn Chop Chop but no Chomp Chomp

I can dig it. LSU has a tough test hope the weather holds off.

Was leaning Cincy BUT that is no longer the case.
GET EM BOTH!

I hope the weather holds off as well purple

Locked In:

4 Units on UGA pk

Reasoning behind this is:

UGA is 23-3 on the road
Tenn is 0-9 after a bye week.

GL

Be careful with Rocky Top, It shard to believe that Ga can beat Tennesee and Alabama on the road in the same season, If ainge is healthy then they can run with the dawgs.

Be careful with Rocky Top, It shard to believe that Ga can beat Tennesee and Alabama on the road in the same season, If ainge is healthy then they can run with the dawgs.

I agree with you, having ainge under center always gives the bulldogs a good chance to win any game they play. I believe that the running game for UGA is so solid and defensive line play will be enough.

Back