Sides 18-9 +10.47 units
Totals 1-3 -2.3 units
Tease 2-1 +0.9 units
Parlays 0-1 -1.0 units
2H Totals 1-2 -1.2 units
1H Sides 1-0 +1.0 units
Live Bets 1-0 +1.0 units
Overall 24-16 +8.87 units

6-2 in Week 4. I was surprised that WVU played so poorly. Credit MD defense for really playing well especially with all the new players in their nickel and dime packages. They are really being coached up well on defense.

GT -7 -108 1.5*
Utah St. -9.5 1.5*
LA Tech +1 -108 1.5*
Navy -3 -113 1*
Washington -9.5 -113 1* and 1/2 unit at -9
Utah St. 2h -6 -105 1*
Oregon St. -10.5 1*
Georgia -3 1*
Kent St. -2 1*
Arizona St. -3 -120 1*

GL on the action :cheers:

Last edited:
The Dr doing work! Honestly I'm more than a lil frightened when the Terps come to Doak. They got that magic that can't be quantified. Good luck this week

The Dr doing work! Honestly I'm more than a lil frightened when the Terps come to Doak. They got that magic that can't be quantified. Good luck this week

But you don't have to go their place the week after the Clemson/FSU showdown. That's going to be tough.

Agree it would be tough to back VT tomorrow. Interested in hearing your thoughts on an under. Always to to go under 45 in any NCAA game, but this one looks like an under to me even at the current 43.5

Agree it would be tough to back VT tomorrow. Interested in hearing your thoughts on an under. Always to to go under 45 in any NCAA game, but this one looks like an under to me even at the current 43.5
I agree on under, suffered through watching VT against ECU and thought their play calling was absolutely horrible and they have really showed no improvement on offense at all. Logan Thomas isn't being coached up very well to recognize blitz pressure and where to go with the ball and VT offensive line isn't getting it done in the run blocking schemes. VT still extremely well coached defensively though and tough on that side of the ball. Their kicking game though is horrible. I think GT much improved defensively although they didn't play their best in 1h against NC, they adjusted well and shut them totally down in 2H. I do not see VT being able to score much at all in this game, barring TO's so agree on the under. GT will wear them them down in 2H and control TOP.

Thanks fellas appreciate it and GL this week.

LA Tech +1 -108 1.5* - Army comes into this game really beaten up at RB with Maples possibly out for the year with groin injury and Dixon questionable. LA Tech has a decent defensive line and matches up pretty well here and with Army running game not anywhere close to 100% they will have a very difficult time generating offense because they can not throw at all. LAT has also been very stout defensively in the red zone allowing just 6 TD in 13 trips so far. Army has been notoriously poor on the road and neutral sites under Ellerson and this looks like another tough spot for them. LAT backup QB Higgins did a decent job last week vs. Kansas and looks like he will get the start again this week. LAT much better balanced on offense than Army and should be able to produce in the passing game against a very weak Army secondary. Army also could be missing their best defensive player Geoffrey Bacon with a wrist injury and this Army squad has proven to be a very poor tackling team so far this year. Army obviously not equipped to come from behind. I like LAT to get the win here.

Last edited:
I'm coattailing you on the service academy games, Tim I've no feel for either one.

best of luc k

Thanks Bull - like LAT quite a bit today. Army has significant injury problems and are not good on defense. I am counting on Navy to dominate TOP today vs. WKy, and think Wky will have a tough time stopping the option. GL

Back