Sides 12-14, -0.95
Totals 4-2, +0.7
Teasers 4-3, +0.1
1h 2-3, -0.4
2h 2-2, -1.3
ML 1-0, +1.0
Parlays 2-0, +3.18

Total 27-24, +2.63 units

Decent Week 4 overall, hope to keep it going in the right direction.

WMU -3 -120 2.4/2
MD +11 2.2/2
Tulane 1h -10 1.1/1
2 Team Tease Mich State -2.5/Miami -1.5 2.2/2
3 Team ML Parlay WM, Miami, Mich State 1/1.73
Ole Miss +22.5 1.1/1
Miami 1h -4 1.1/1
Mich St/Ind over 27.5 2h 1.1/1
Auburn -6.5 1.1/1
Wisc/Mich under 42 1.1/1
Penn State -8.5 1h 1.1/1
Penn State -15 1.1/1
<!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

Last edited:
Thoughts on MD this week. First I was pleasantly surprised to see MD open up the offense last week against EM. Totally caught me off guard as I expected that before conference play started and with MD likely to sit D. Scott and ensure he was healthy for Clemson that they would be very vanilla on offense and try and just grind out a win. What I saw, was hardly what I expected as MD threw the ball quite a bit, used some reverses etc. to get the ball in Bey’s hands and were overall very aggressive on offense. The pass defense is of some concern as they have given up quite a bit of a yardage the last two games vs. Cal and EM but missed FS Skinner last week and DB Carroll was also beat up. Both of these should return vs. Clemson this week. MD seems to get in trouble when they go to the zone coverages. They lose their aggressiveness and have a tendency to get soft and give up too much yardage. This is a concern against Clemson who certainly have a very capable QB in Cullen Harper. Looks like MD will be pretty healthy for the game getting Skinner and Carroll back in the secondary and also may get some reps out of Travis Ivey on the DL. Friedgen has been really looking forward to getting Ivey back as MD has been short of linemen all year. I have been very pleased with MD running game so far. Scott has breakaway speed and is really a threat to break off big runs any time he can get through the LOS. Meggett and Green have both looked good and Green is finally getting healthy as well. The OL really had their way with Cal and totally dominated up front and were very physical. MD has a lot of depth there and can play up to 8 or 9 experienced lineman. Last year’s injuries have paid dividends in experience for this year. Overall concerns right now are lack of depth on the DL and consistent pass rush and the health and consistency of the secondary. Chris Turner has looked much better the last two weeks with increased reps and comfort in Franklin’s offense after the absolute shit the bed debacle in Middle Tenn. I am starting to come around on Franklin’s play calling and think he has done a very good job the last two weeks after what I thought was a horrible job vs. MTSU. I feel confident that MD can go down to Death Valley and hang right in this game. I played the +11 earlier this week and see +340 on the ML at the Greek tonight. I can see some value on MD on the ML this week. Clemson has some OL problems and injuries to deal with and I think this game will be close and hard fought.

Temple so banged up they didn't even practice on Monday. Golden was happy with some of the things he saw from Chester Stewart who came in and replaced DiMichelle when he got hurt but still you have to figure this is a very tough spot for the young QB this week. Temple hasn't exactly established much of a running game to take any of the pressure off.

Temple so banged up they didn't even practice on Monday. Golden was happy with some of the things he saw from Chester Stewart who came in and replaced DiMichelle when he got hurt but still you have to figure this is a very tough spot for the young QB this week. Temple hasn't exactly established much of a running game to take any of the pressure off.

Really like this game as well Timh, I just don't see how Temple is going to hang around in this game without DiMichele. This is a short line to cover for a team with offense versus a team that isn't the best on offense and just lost their best offensive player

GL timh.... great thoughts on your terps- good to hear too-im on em as well.

WMU with dimichele out at -3 is kind of an autoplay in this spot with the freshman redshirt QB starting. whether it wins or not looks to be the right play... the kid threw 3 picks last game and hasnt started a game yet.

cant disagree with either! BOL

Last edited:
Thanks ETG, half and Cap hope you guys have a great week.

2 Team Tease Mich State -2.5/Miami -1.5 2.2/2

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Sep 26 9:33pm[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]3 Team Parlay - Pending[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]100.00 to win 173.99[/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial][/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Football - Western Michigan - moneyline (-175)
for the entire game held on Sep 27 at 1:00pm [pending]
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 2. Football - Michigan State - moneyline (-325)
for the entire game held on Sep 27 at 11:00am [pending]
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 3. Football - Miami Florida - moneyline (-300)
for the entire game held on Sep 27 at 11:00am [pending]
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back