CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
YTD Record
Sides 14-13, +1.34u
Totals 8-5, +1.95u
2H Totals 3-2, -0.2u
Parlays 2-1, +1.22u
ML 0-2, -1.65u
Total 27-23, +2.86u

7-4 in Week 4 losing my larger total play on Ark St/Toledo. Ark State was just terrible in that game with 5 TOs, couldn't run the football and ended up only running 59 plays and managed only 11 first downs and were totally dominated in TOP 40-20. I was way off on that game and had counted on them putting up at least 24 points.

Georgia Southern -6 1*
UNLV +11 1*
WKY -7 1*
Memphis -9 -113 1*
New Mexico State/New Mexico over 68 -108 1*
WVU +7 -115 1*
Washington State/Cal over 70.5 -108 1*
Kent State -10.5 -108 1*
Alabama +2.5 1*
UNLV/Nevada over 58.5 -108 1*
Conn/BYU under 46.5 1*
ND/Clem under 50 -108 1*
KST +7 -105 1*
Parlay with bought points Hou -7, WST/Cal over 69.5, ND/Clem under 52.5 .5/1.7

Last edited:
Dr. Tim, you are so far ahead of me I hav eto ask you whom are these guys playing gainst.
GL

Thanks fellas, hope you all have a good week.

Memphis -9 -113 1*

Not sure why this line is so low? Memphis has encountered difficulty defending the pass (8.4 ypa) but played two very high octane passing offenses the last two weeks in BG and Cin and I don't think USF brings anywhere close to that kind of threat in the passing game. I made this one in the 17 range.

10/01 09:31 AM PDT
TIME CHANGE
College Football

GAME #205-206
MICHIGAN vs. MARYLAND game has been moved to 9am PT, due to weather.

10/01 02:47 AM PDT

College Football

GAME #205-206

Michigan - RB De'Veon Smith (Leg) is upgraded to probable Saturday vs. Maryland

Great number on UNLV! , dr Tim. :shake:

Am having a hard time deciding what to do on Mich-Md game. Terps have any good or bad news to report ?

Great number on UNLV! , dr Tim. :shake:

Am having a hard time deciding what to do on Mich-Md game. Terps have any good or bad news to report ?
Bull things not very rosy over in College Park after a horrible showing against WVU where they turned it over 6 times and had 10 penalties for 100 yards. Rowe continues to force throws into coverage and has now thrown 9 picks in his last 8 qtrs which is just devestating for this team who just can not afford to turn the ball over and expect to overcome it. Rowe remains the starter this week and will have a tough test against the impressive Michigan defense. Hard to find many bright spots after last week but Brandon Ross did have a good game running the football and Carter had 15 tackles. OL has been shuffled around and Damian Prince gets his second start at RT, and Ryan Doyle moves over to LG to replace Minter who is out for the year with a labrum injury. Tough year to be a Terp fan as they are really struggling.

Tim,
Grab all the bottled water you and the Misses can, hunker down with the "Make-Your-Own bloody marys" and a couple of your area's best hoagies.

Resurface next Monday with a winning record, all the trees on your street still standing and your sanity, bro! Stay safe and give my best to your other half!

Tim,
Grab all the bottled water you and the Misses can, hunker down with the "Make-Your-Own bloody marys" and a couple of your area's best hoagies.

Resurface next Monday with a winning record, all the trees on your street still standing and your sanity, bro! Stay safe and give my best to your other half!
Thanks Smails, hope you are doing well. I just made a trip to the liquor store lol...

Timh,

Joining you on Memphis ..... lol
VK, GL to us I'm sure you got a much better number than I did.

Whats Up Doc? Been a long time, finally getting back to my new Normal. Started making actual picks again. Starting slow, not wanting to blow thru seasons bankroll. Been stalking your plays as well as a couple others, kind of getting my sea legs back. So far so good!
I'm really liking all your Totals Play this week. I am already on some and may end up on all. The New Mexico in-state game should be solid. Still have the same ties in NM with a few generations of family from LasCruces - Silver City and out to Tucson, with most alum in both NMS and UNM. Also still following the schools that we got close to while we were in Reno/Tahoe/Sacramento. The in state game in the silver state is one of my bigger plays on the Over.
I see you on Memphis and I have both Side and Team Total on Memphis but was hoping you had time for some last minute thoughts on the Team Total. Already have it in at -8 and TT Ov 35, now at 7.5 and 33. Pure Weather related?
Best of luck this week Timh!

CenTex - good to see you on the board and hope you are doing well. I made Memphis considerably higher in this game (17) so when it went under 10 I added it. My only concern was that their pass defense did get roughed up against both BG and Cin. SF though doesn't have that much of a threat in their passing game so I would expect Memphis to play better defensively in their pass coverage tonight. I'm not sure why this game keeps moving down but would tend to think maybe its getting set up for Walters to come in and bet it the other way. The weather shouldn't really be effecting this game that much, as I only see potential thunderstorms listed and think the trop storm Joaquin is effecting points north. I would tend to like your Memphis TT over at 33 as I think they can score on this defense. I watched SF against MD earlier in the year and the MD WRs were able to get open deep against that secondary of SF. I would expect Memphis to have success in the passing game tonight. GL Centex.

Parlay with bought points Hou -7, WST/Cal over 69.5, ND/Clem under 52.5 .5/1.7

whats the weather and water level today Tim??
stay safe my friend
Blood we have had 7" of rain so far. Right now it has stopped and is just blowing hard. The tides have been consistently 2 to 3 ft above normal and a lot of coastal flooding near the beach. Ocean City, Bethany, Dewey all have a lot of flooding with some roads closed. Sounds like it is worse though in the Carolinas with even more rain and flooding. I think we are going to get more rain this evening.

glad its no worse, I was thinking hi tide was abut now and it would be bad

Terps hanging in there, U do to
GL

glad its no worse, I was thinking hi tide was abut now and it would be bad

Terps hanging in there, U do to
GL
Yeah you're right high tide was about 1:30 p.m. Terps were pitiful on offense today, actually gave a pretty good defensive effort. Our qb play is horrific.

Back