10 pt. tease Va. over 33.5, MSU over 37, Pitt -10.5 1.2/1
Fresno -6 +105 2H 1*
UAB -14 -120 1*
10 pt. tease Ky -7, TA&M +1.5, Clemson -4.5, Ole Miss -10.5 1/1.25
Tenn/Ga 2h over 27 -115 1*
FSU/NCST over 31 2H 1*
Ole Miss -10 2H -105 1*

Last edited:
Another great job of predicting the market by me lol...I'll add another unit on Ok St. -13 1*

w/you on okie lite, dr. don't understand the movement either. gl at stopping that running game, tech.

Timh .. good luck of course ..

But unfortunately we are a month in now and I just can't give Terps Defense the benefit of the doubt anymore... DE's still crashing down leaving easy runs to the edges, pass rush not maintaining lanes, secondary out of position, poor tackling, getting out-muscled at the point of attack ... somewhat shocked at how bad that defense is. The offense can probably score on most defenses but my goodness.

DE and TE lost for the year now too. What is it with this team and injuries last few years?

Timh .. good luck of course ..

But unfortunately we are a month in now and I just can't give Terps Defense the benefit of the doubt anymore... DE's still crashing down leaving easy runs to the edges, pass rush not maintaining lanes, secondary out of position, poor tackling, getting out-muscled at the point of attack ... somewhat shocked at how bad that defense is. The offense can probably score on most defenses but my goodness.
I agree on all your comments and I am really surprised as I thought Stewart did a great job with this defense last year considering the injuries to the secondary in particular. They have just been bad plain and simple.

DE and TE lost for the year now too. What is it with this team and injuries last few years?
The injuries are a real curse to their program. DL is now perilously thin amongst all the other problems.

[h=1]Maryland DE Quinton Jefferson out for season with knee injury[/h]
<style>.hideText{position:absolute;left:-10000px}</style> Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google Plus
Share via Email
More Options

Share on LinkedIn
Share on Pinterest
Share on Tumblr

Resize Text
Print Article
Comments 2

By Roman Stubbs September 21 <iframe title="Twitter Follow Button" class="twitter-follow-button twitter-follow-button" id="twitter-widget-0" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/follow_button.1410989646.html#_=1411484360008&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&screen_name=romanstubbs&show_count=false&show_screen_name=true&size=m" frameBorder="0" scrolling="no" style="width: 142px; height: 20px;" allowTransparency="true" data-twttr-rendered="true"></iframe>
<article>
sp-terps_13221409443271.jpg

(John McDonnell/The Washington Post)
Maryland starting defensive end Quinton Jefferson will have season-ending surgery on his right knee on Friday, Randy Edsall said on Sunday.
Jefferson, a 6-foot-3, 285-pound junior who has become one of the key figures on Maryland’s front seven after starting all 13 games in 2013, missed Saturday’s 34-20 win over Syracuse. His absence caused Edsall to move nose tackle Keith Bowers over to defensive end, while true freshman David Shaw was moved into the rotation at nose tackle as a backup to Darius Kilgo.
Edsall also said Sunday that backup outside linebacker Cavon Walker will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his foot last week – and that tight end Andrew Isaacs will have an MRI exam Monday after dislocating his knee against Syracuse.
Jefferson and Walker are the latest casualties on a defense that has been banged up. The team’s four starting linebackers are all dealing with lingering injuries; starting outside linebacker Matt Robinson missed Saturday’s game and normal starters Yannik Cudjoe-Virgil (foot) and Cole Farrand (shoulder) were limited as backups because of injury.
Defensive back Alvin Hill also suffered an apparent leg injury during Saturday’s game against the Orange, emerging from the locker room on crutches after the game. Edsall didn’t comment on any injuries outside of Jefferson and Walker Sunday, and said the team will continue to evaluate personnel ahead of next week’s Big Ten opener at Indiana.

</article>

It's rare that a game goes from me loving one side (UMass) on open, to loving the other side (BG) by close. This line has has just gotten silly. This looks like goofy, connect-the-dots 'capping that almost never works: UMass almost beat Vandy + Vandy almost, um, beat, well, didn't get killed by South Carolina + BC's like crazy good; they beat USC and all = UMASS! Not feeling it. UMass isn't going to stop BG. Can they trade punches and get inside the number? Maybe, but I feel like BG winds up with at least 7 more when it's said and done.

Last edited:
I made it 12 with a down arrow .. I don't get it. I haven't been this confused by a line since Scooter Mcdougle was playing....
Yeah it's a crazy fucking line and I don't get it either. Massey has 17, Phil 16, Dolphin Sim 8 but Keeper's has UMass by 4.5. Wonder what he knows that nobody else does? Anyway I am treading lightly but couldn't resist playing it. I think UMass coaching much better now that Whipple is back. The other guy was a train wreck for their program the last couple of years.

UMAss is playing this one on campus, which used to be real grass. Don't know what it is these days. Might slow down BG a bit, and will certainly offer more of a home field bump than Foxboro does (which is to say, any).

Why duke?
Kyle I read your thread and comments on this game and you made a lot of good points. This is a tough one to cap because Duke hasn't really played anybody so obviously their stats are inflated vs. the lesser caliber opposition they have faced to date. I just think this Duke team is well coached with Cutcliff and I like their chances to put some points on the board vs. a Miami defense that had problems with both Louisville and Nebraska. Kaaya has been turnover prone as well. I do agree with your comments that Miami with Duke Johnson ought to be able to run effectively on Duke. I am just hoping that Duke can put up some points early in this one and not let Miami get in a dominant position where they can just keep feeding Johnson. I thought it was worth taking 7 here and admit I am influenced by looking at some of the existing pr's on the game.

Kyle I read your thread and comments on this game and you made a lot of good points. This is a tough one to cap because Duke hasn't really played anybody so obviously their stats are inflated vs. the lesser caliber opposition they have faced to date. I just think this Duke team is well coached with Cutcliff and I like their chances to put some points on the board vs. a Miami defense that had problems with both Louisville and Nebraska. Kaaya has been turnover prone as well. I do agree with your comments that Miami with Duke Johnson ought to be able to run effectively on Duke. I am just hoping that Duke can put up some points early in this one and not let Miami get in a dominant position where they can just keep feeding Johnson. I thought it was worth taking 7 here and admit I am influenced by looking at some of the existing pr's on the game.

Thanks for the thoughts Timh. I can see where pure stats could lend itself to wanting to back the devils. It's just that I have watched them play. At least one of us cashes,,,, maybe both if it lands 6.

Thanks for the thoughts Timh. I can see where pure stats could lend itself to wanting to back the devils. It's just that I have watched them play. At least one of us cashes,,,, maybe both if it lands 6.
I am just counting on Duke to be able to score some points in this one and stay in the ball game. Let's hope it lands on 6 and we both win. Hope you have a great day.

Back