Pending RWS Miss St. over 8.5 -102 1*

325/326 Conn/Syr over 74 1*
341/342 ECU/SF over 68 1*

343/344 ND/WF over 57.5 1*
351 Buffalo -5.5 1*
359 Miss State -9.5 1.5*
371/372 OKST/TT over 78 1*

Last edited:
Temple game was dreadfully disappointing to me. Had to be worse for you.
Like seeing your totals on Cuse and okie lite. Both look good to me :shake:

Good luck this week. Looking at that Okie Lite over...75, 89,123, 80, 86 last five between em...how many plays in this one? Tech #2, Ok St #22 in plays per game

Last edited:
Good luck this week. Looking at that Okie Lite over...75, 89,123, 80, 86 last five between em...how many plays in this one? Tech #2, Ok St #22 in plays per game
Mars I think we see 170+ here, my only concern is Okie St. getting substantially ahead and deciding to run the ball more in the 2H. TT though just wore out Houston in the 2H, with their relenteless pace.

Temple game was dreadfully disappointing to me. Had to be worse for you.
Like seeing your totals on Cuse and okie lite. Both look good to me :shake:
Bull I just had no clue about the OL injuries to Prince and Gray, that explained a lot of their futility. MD did not have the depth on the OL after those two key guys, and couldn't attack the edge like they had been doing successfully in their previous games. The entire team was just flat, and credit to Temple and their coaching staff who had a great plan defensively and to Russo for stepping in and playing a good game at QB with Nutile out. Temple flat out won the game on LOS on both sides of the ball. I never saw that coming.

Mars I think we see 170+ here, my only concern is Okie St. getting substantially ahead and deciding to run the ball more in the 2H. TT though just wore out Houston in the 2H, with their relenteless pace.

Bull I just had no clue about the OL injuries to Prince and Gray, that explained a lot of their futility. MD did not have the depth on the OL after those two key guys, and couldn't attack the edge like they had been doing successfully in their previous games. The entire team was just flat, and credit to Temple and their coaching staff who had a great plan defensively and to Russo for stepping in and playing a good game at QB with Nutile out. Temple flat out won the game on LOS on both sides of the ball. I never saw that coming.

Hey Tim does the weather concern you in Stillwater for the okie st game? Rain has been pouring in Im hearing but that could all change in 3 days

Any word on whether the offensive lineman that missed last week will be starting today. Both listed as questionable on Don Best.

Thanks guys GL today.

Vegas sorry I've been on the road this week and just no time to cap. I'm not sure on the two tackles today.

Back