CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
YTD Record
Sides 10-11, -0.48u
Totals 5-4, +0.6u
2H Totals 3-2, -0.2u
Parlays 2-1, +1.22u
ML 0-1, -0.5u
Total 20-19, +0.64u

8-8 in Week 3 losing a little bit. Disappointing week overall which came down to a tough 2H over loss on Stan/USC over 27.5 and it landed on 27 when USC couldn't convert on their last drive. WF game was fortunate to get SU win (which helped on a ML parlay) after Wolford got knocked out. Credit WF defense for hanging in there and playing very well.

App. State -7.5 -108 1*
Rice +35.5 1*
Arkansas St./Toledo over 57.5 1.5*
Mass/ND over 56.5 1*
Ball State/NW under 50.5 -108 1*
Texas A&M -6.5 1*
No. Illinois/BC under 47.5 -108 1*
Southern Miss +21 -115 1*
LSU -24 -108 1*
Texas A&M -6 1*
Washington ML -115 1*

Last edited:
YTD Record
Sides 10-11, -0.48u
Totals 5-4, +0.6u
2H Totals 3-2, -0.2u
Parlays 2-1, +1.22u
ML 0-1, -0.5u
Total 20-19, +0.64u

8-8 in Week 3 losing a little bit. Disappointing week overall which came down to a tough 2H over loss on Stan/USC over 27.5 and it landed on 27 when USC couldn't convert on their last drive. WF game was fortunate to get SU win (which helped on a ML parlay) after Wolford got knocked out. Credit WF defense for hanging in there and playing very well.

App. State -7.5 -108 1*
Rice +35.5 1*

yes and yes. gl to us

I want to lay it with West By God but won't in the end. They are really good and Terps won't be able to run the ball on them. What is your take there?

Terps were just good enough to give me a winning ticket week:3
But I'm abstaining in week 4.
Best of luck, Dr Tim.

I want to lay it with West By God but won't in the end. They are really good and Terps won't be able to run the ball on them. What is your take there?
My feeling is that MD isn't ready to play a tough road game in a hostile environment. I would tend to agree that running against WVU will be very tough and while MD ground game is improving marginally so far from last year in large part because of more experience on OL I still don't see them having a lot of success in this spot. That will make it tough on Rowe who is not particularly mobile and also turnover prone as we have seen. WVU has a really sold back 7 on defense and will be able to match up with MD speed at WR a lot better than SF did last week. Turnovers could be particularly costly to MD in this game. MD front 7 on D is lacking experience especially in being able to stop the run effectively and the speed and versatility of Howard is of major concern. I don't think WVU receivers are as good as they have been in recent past but their team overall is very talented on defense especially and they are tough at home. I could see this one potentially getting ugly. Penn State probably MD best chance to win a game until November. If this team wins more than 5 games they will have over achieved imo.

Thanks Roch and Blood, wish you guys the best on the weekend action.

Texas A&M -6.5 1*

My feeling is that MD isn't ready to play a tough road game in a hostile environment. I would tend to agree that running against WVU will be very tough and while MD ground game is improving marginally so far from last year in large part because of more experience on OL I still don't see them having a lot of success in this spot. That will make it tough on Rowe who is not particularly mobile and also turnover prone as we have seen. WVU has a really sold back 7 on defense and will be able to match up with MD speed at WR a lot better than SF did last week. Turnovers could be particularly costly to MD in this game. MD front 7 on D is lacking experience especially in being able to stop the run effectively and the speed and versatility of Howard is of major concern. I don't think WVU receivers are as good as they have been in recent past but their team overall is very talented on defense especially and they are tough at home. I could see this one potentially getting ugly. Penn State probably MD best chance to win a game until November. If this team wins more than 5 games they will have over achieved imo.

:cheers3:

Back