CFB Week 4 plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
I will post my leans and plays on this part of the thread.I hate scrolling through all my clutter I post.

PLAYS

KSTATE -4 2 units Loss
West Virginia/Colorado under 57 2 units Won
Baylor +13 2 units Won
Uconn 2nd half -7 1 unit Loss
Northwestern/Ohio under 52 2 units Won
Minny/FAU under 63.5 2 units Won
Minny -6.5 2 units Won

Leans

Florida State -4
Iowa State ML

Still haven't finished the card but thats what I got so far. GL to everybody this weekend.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas. I like those plays for Wednesday and Thursday.I don't have any idea about the Friday game.Uconn looks tempting.

Well thats my final leans.I liked the Auburn ML but scratched it. To close after I cap this game. I do have auburn winning by 1 and do like the under but passing on both. Theres to many better games on the board to get paid.This will be the biggest game this weekend and the linesmakers know it. They made sure they set the lines for the total and spread perfect.No thank you.I am not playing their game.Now its time to look at what the pub does and that will be the last factor for my plays. Any thoughts on my leans let me know. If yall want I will post my spreads for every game. Its up to yall if you care to see it.Gl gentlemen.

1-1 on the weekday games.Still watching the lines.I should have locked in that Iowa ML before Bob got on it.

Thanks Marlo.

Adding Baylor +13

This is what I got for this game.When I did my power rankings I had Baylor losing by 11.So the spread was -11 Uconn. Then I do a little formula and I come up with Uconn winning 28 to 20. Well at the time -11 was around the spread since the line was driven down so I passed.Well it came back up and I am taking Baylor in this one. One thing that was taught to me by some good handicappers is early line movement is more important than late line movement. So the line for this game was opened at 14.The Sharps drove the line down taking all the value from this game early this week.Now the public is seeing UCONN against good ole shitty Baylor team in their eyes. Its back up and I am taking it. I don't think it will get back to 14 but we may see 13.5 before gametime unless someone comes in with a shitload on Baylor. So thats my opinions on theis game as for as line movement and my power rankings. If you want to see a writeup on this one go into Broadway Joe's thread. He is on Baylor and what he states is what I think also. Good writeup by Joe.

Well tried for a middle but still made a unit tonight.Good night.I like Baylor.Thats an exciting team to watch.

one of us is having a bad day .......

gl witht he ones we dont disagree on lol.

I have about half those leans crossed out already.I may not be on none of your plays.I will post mine up shortly.Still checking a few things and have to lock them in.

WOOOHOOO.I would have to say today was the least stressful day I had in a long time. 3-0 today and wasn't even close in all 3. I am thinking of calling it a day and getting ready for the NFL tomorrow. I do have 2 games tonight I like. Iowa state ML and FSU-5.If the FSU line goes to 6 by gametime then it would be a no play for me.I will see but right now I am just going to watch some football.I will update my record in a minute.Don't know why its not posting as my signature.

NFL

1-3 Teasers -3.4 units

0-1 1st quarter -1.15 units

1-0 Totals +5 units

1-1-1 sides -.5 units

1-0 2nd half +2 units

+1.95 units for the season

CFB (Starting in week 3)

7-3 Sides +7.6 units
2-0 Totals +4 units
0-1 half plays - 1 uint

Overall

+12.55 units for the season in Football

nice work nawlins...you officially add fsu yet?

No Joe. I got Fsu winning by 8 and when I come up with my spreads if it is around 3 I have to think about it. My books are now offering -5. I know its just 1 point but its a rule I follow.So its at that magic difference of 3. So I will think about it but I do have Iowa state winning by 3. If I play anything tonight it will be ISU spread/ML. FSU game is looking iffy.

Another thing I like to add about the ISU/Unlv game is the line is going down but the pub is on UNLV.Maybe smart money coming in on ISU.Interesting. I may have to play this one for some late night action.

thanks for the response nawlins...fsu is moving to 4.5 at some books FYI

I will keep my eye on it Joe. Bookmaker and greek both have it at -5.So as of now I am not. If it goes down to 4 I may.I know it seems retarded but thats how I roll. I had to learn the hard way by not being disciplined.Thats why I suck with baseball.I have no discipline because I really don't know what the fuck I am doing.Hoops and football is my game.

For the hell of it. This is it for me tonight. 3 team teaser.Risking .25 units to win .45 units

<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[315] VANDERBILT</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">+12½-110 (B+6)</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[322] AUBURN</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">+8½-110 (B+6)</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[371] IOWA STATE</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">+7½-110 (B+6)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

For the hell of it. This is it for me tonight. 3 team teaser.Risking .25 units to win .45 units

<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[315] VANDERBILT</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">+12½-110 (B+6)</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[322] AUBURN</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">+8½-110 (B+6)</TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CFB</SMALL>[371] IOWA STATE</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">+7½-110 (B+6)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yes hit that fucker for a whopping .45 units.WOW...lol A win is a win.Great day today

NFL

1-3 Teasers -3.4 units

0-1 1st quarter -1.15 units

1-0 Totals +5 units

1-1-1 sides -.5 units

1-0 2nd half +2 units

+1.95 units for the season

CFB (Starting in week 3)

7-3 Sides +7.6 units
2-0 Totals +4 units
0-1 half plays - 1 uint
1-0 Teasers +.45 units