CFB Week 4 Plays, leans and discussion

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Well, another up and down week for me last week (8-6-2 +$145) but the 3rd straight week in the black, so I'm not going to complain. I do feel like I have been playing too many games so I plan on trimming the card down this week and see what happens. On to the plays:

Locked in:

Kansas State -4 (83)
2H Louisville +3x (369)
West Virginia -3 (55)
Baylor +13x (100)
Iowa (PK) (220)
1H Penn State -16x (100)
Penn State -28 (100)
East Carolina -7 (55)
Ohio St -15x/East Carolina -1x/Iowa +7/Alabama -3x (25)
Penn State O48/LSU U43x/Miami U46x (12)
Miami +3x/Miami U46x/LSU U43x (12)
Florida -7 (100)
Miami-FL -4 (100)
Vanderbilt +7 (50)
LSU -3 (100)
U52x Georgia/Arizona State (100)
San Jose State +8 (55)
2H Georgia-PK (240)

As always, thoughts and inputs are welcome!

BOL to all!

Peace.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
nawlins - his backup cutrera should be sufficient to plug the whole. He's no slouch.

Ramble this guy is an animal. There isn't another LB imo on this team that matches his intensity.I am not saying there backups are mediocre but no way Beckwith can be replaced.This isn't plugging guys in against North Texas or some other cupcake team LSU seems to schedule.This is Auburn in Auburn where the home team has dominated. Beckwith is the General out their.Without him how is the troops going to react in a hostile atmosphere. I just can't see LSU winning this one. I will probably take the Auburn ML in this one.This is another case where LSU is the team the public knows about and Vegas will capitalize on it. Hey I may be wrong but just calling it how I see this one and figured I share my opinions on this game. GL Ramble.

nawlins - certainly appreciate your comments and information. my opinion is that LSU should be deep enough from a talent stand point that losing a LB will not be the reason they lose the game. I'm looking at this from all ends and the main thing that keeps coming to the surface is how lack luster Auburn's offense is. Yes, their defense has looked good to this point but against who? How will they fare against LSU's talent...I guess we'll just have to wait and see. IMO, you can't think Auburn is the right play because LSU is missing a LB, that's all.

Gl son. I"m liking LSU but that line creeping up to 3 hurts. I'm thinking about ML and the Under at this point.

nawlins - certainly appreciate your comments and information. my opinion is that LSU should be deep enough from a talent stand point that losing a LB will not be the reason they lose the game. I'm looking at this from all ends and the main thing that keeps coming to the surface is how lack luster Auburn's offense is. Yes, their defense has looked good to this point but against who? How will they fare against LSU's talent...I guess we'll just have to wait and see. IMO, you can't think Auburn is the right play because LSU is missing a LB, that's all.

No thats not my only reason. I also think Auburn has an advantage because LSU has not established a balanced attack on offense.They can run the ball but the same can be said towards LSU. Lsu running game has looked good but it was against teams who well just are inferior to them.LSU still has not established a passing game.And I don't think it will be established against Auburn.They are soley relying on there ground game against a defense who will be at home.This will be a test for LSU and Auburn offensively. The home team has won the last few meetings between the 2 and getting Auburn at + money seems like the play 2 me. Just my opinions and thats why they play the game. I just think all the pub will pounce on LSU and the sharp play will be Auburn.Again I may be wrong.GL Mags.:cheers:

LSU/AU is a perfect game to tease. I teased LSU from -2 to +4.5 Sunday night, though I hate to cross zero. With the line now at 3, Auburn teases nicely up to +10.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width=780 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=TrGameEven><TD vAlign=top>INTERNET/-1</TD><TD align=middle>Ticket #1405725
Sep-17 10:00:00 PM</TD><TD vAlign=top>
CFB</TD><TD vAlign=top>STRAIGHT BET
[2302] 2H LOUISVILLE +3½-125</TD><TD vAlign=top>462/369</TD><TD vAlign=top>369</TD><TD vAlign=top>WIN
WIN</TD><TD vAlign=top>Sep-17 9:37:52 PM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

money;

scary to take louisville at that number as you could middle yourself but your eyes were not lying to you in the first half ... louisville dominated and continued to dominate.

bigger balls than i have. well done.

since you are up that way , have any take on the iowa at pitt game ?

scary to take louisville at that number as you could middle yourself but your eyes were not lying to you in the first half ... louisville dominated and continued to dominate.

bigger balls than i have. well done.

since you are up that way , have any take on the iowa at pitt game ?
Well, I definitely considered the fact that they could have won by 3 and screwed me but I couldn't help but think that the play (in particular the defense) would continue. All everyone was saying was that K ST couldn't have played worse but I was thinking that The Ville was playing pretty damn good. So I was thinking that Vill might be minus points in the 2H and when I saw that they were getting 3+ I thought it might have been a mistake and jumped on it. Obviously I was in the minority but it worked out. Regarding Pitt/Iowa, I really like Iowa alot in this spot. Pitt thought that they won the National Championship last week when they beat Buffalo (not kidding, you should have seen them celebrating, it was crazy)! I think the difference is going to be the passing game. Pitt's pass defense is not the best (give up over 200YPG) and Iowa's pass offense isn't too bad (average over 200YPG). Additionally, Pitt has been struggling with the special team units against less than stellar opponents to this point (Bowling Green and Buffalo). I realize that Iowa hasn't played a bunch of studs but they also haven't lost or given up a TD in 3 games!

Big East sucks balls. One of the single worse time management scenario's I have ever seen!

BOL today Mags, up early watching Ryder and capping football. Kim/Mickleson really having a great start.

BOL today Mags, up early watching Ryder and capping football. Kim/Mickleson really having a great start.
Doing the same thing bro, have Leonard/Mahan (riding their coat-tails) and Poulter/Rose. BOL on college feet bro!

Alright, big turn around by PSU and Iowa gaining momentum before the 1/2...could be a big day.

Alright, so Miami does have more offense than I thought (which is good being a fan and all) OR A&M is worse than I thought...we shall see as the season goes.

Back