Sides 9-4 +4.97 units
Totals 1-2 -1.2 units
Tease 0-1 -1.1 units
Parlays 0-1 -1.0 units
2H Totals 0-1 -1.1 units
1H Sides 1-0 +1.0 units
Live Bets 1-0 +1.0 units
Overall 12-9 +2.57 units

I had a couple of tough losses with Ok. State and 2H over in BG/Kent (Kent no scoring in 2h after an impressive 1h offensively) or the week could have been considerably better. Also really pissed at myself for not putting more on Ball St. who I really liked this past week along with UTST. Anyway, a winning week overall but still kind of disappointing.

Maryland -7 2*
VT -7 -120 1.5*
WKy -9.5 1* and -7 1*
Texas Tech +3 -108 1*
Troy/Ark St. 2h over 34.5 1*
Georgia Tech -8 1*
Tease GT -2.5, Ole Miss +8 1*
BG/Indiana over 61 1*
Ball State -3 1*
Rice -6 1*
Louisville -11 1*

Last edited:
Hard to not be impressed with Maryland.

I was trying to get my arms around the UConn loss to Towson, Towson is pretty good. I see they have bunch of players on preseason AA lists. How much of your play is for Maryland reasons rather than against Uconn reasons? I had Mary week 1 and have them on a o6.5 win future, so I like them, but I was also worried about this UConn game. I don't have a good gauge on UConn at all.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Hard to not be impressed with Maryland.

I was trying to get my arms around the UConn loss to Towson, Towson is pretty good. I see they have bunch of players on preseason AA lists. How much of your play is for Maryland reasons rather than against Uconn reasons? I had Mary week 1 and have them on a o6.5 win future, so I like them, but I was also worried about this UConn game. I don't have a good gauge on UConn at all.

Appreciate your thoughts.
s-k - I think some of both. UConn didn't run the ball that well vs. Towson and gave up 5 sacks and the OL was supposed to be one of their strong points coming into the season so I think there is some concern there. Their defensive coordinator from last year Don Brown moved over to coach the defense at B.C. and I think this is a big loss for UConn as he is a fine coordinator. Some of my concern about the Terps this year centered on both lines. They had to replace pretty much their entire DL from last year and I was concerned about stopping the run, but so far they are doing a good job though against less than stellar competition so far. The OL has a bunch of good young players and Edsall made some changes right before the season started at RT and the guard positions shuffling some guys around. So far it has worked out ok. The back 7 is pretty solid on the defense, and MD always seems to have pretty good LB talent. They did lose starting corner Jeremiah Johnson with a broken toe for estimated 5/6 weeks but have Issac Goins who is experienced to replace him. The offense looks good with C.J. Brown who has really improved his passing and is an excellent runner when they go zone read. Brandon Ross got untracked nicely last week against ODU with 150 yds on the ground and Diggs is really good at WR and dangerous in the kicking game. They also picked up JUCO Deon Long at WR who has looked very good and is a nice complement to Diggs. I have been very pleased with the offense and they have racked up over 500 yds in both games so far. I think UConn program has kind of taken a step backwards and I definitely don't think they are as good on D as they have been in the past couple of years and McCombs seems to not be producing for them in the running game like he did a couple of years ago.

VT -7 -120 1.5* - VT defense really played better than most people think vs Bama, allowing just over 200 yard in total offense. This week they get a one dimensional ECU team that doesn't run the football very well at all. ECU OL has done a terrible job so far in run blocking and I don't expect them to have much success this week vs. VT. VT should be able to ratchet up the pressure on Carden and get ECU in a lot of adverse down and distance situations which is not going to bode well for VCU. I think VT should be able to dominate on the LOS on both sides of the ball here and I look for their D to get some turnovers and give the O some short fields to work with.

nice add doc tim, like the hokies as well, think the defense controls this game. backdoor should close as i'd be much more comfy with VT on defense than relying on an ECU score. good luck this weekend

Thanks KJ, I think there is some value there at only a TD as VT should be able to win the battle on both LOS.

VT -7 -120 1.5* - VT defense really played better than most people think vs Bama, allowing just over 200 yard in total offense. This week they get a one dimensional ECU team that doesn't run the football very well at all. ECU OL has done a terrible job so far in run blocking and I don't expect them to have much success this week vs. VT. VT should be able to ratchet up the pressure on Carden and get ECU in a lot of adverse down and distance situations which is not going to bode well for VCU. I think VT should be able to dominate on the LOS on both sides of the ball here and I look for their D to get some turnovers and give the O some short fields to work with.

Good thoughts Tim...good enough to push me into taking VT. Hopefully enough Hokie D to disrupt ECU QB . It sure is hard to Hard to trust Tech QB Thomas @38.6% completions though. I'm tailing my friend

GL this wk my friend

Good thoughts Tim...good enough to push me into taking VT. Hopefully enough Hokie D to disrupt ECU QB . It sure is hard to Hard to trust Tech QB Thomas @38.6% completions though. I'm tailing my friend

GL this wk my friend
Thanks Blood - Thomas certainly had a rough gm against the Tide no doubt, but he should be serviceable against most other teams. Key will be not to ask him to do too much. I think VT defense will set the tone and expect VT to run the ball effectively.

nice hit on tech .. go terps .. even though I have my ticket close to the circular file ... UConn line movement rarely to be messed with.

nice hit on tech .. go terps .. even though I have my ticket close to the circular file ... UConn line movement rarely to be messed with.
Yeah the fact that came off 7 is a concern I agree. I don't understand it but obviously a lot of money behind it.

Rice -6 1*

Best of luck today Tim!!! Still considering a play on the Terps, but my God am I on a horrendously losing streak on any game involving Maryland. Still I don't see how UConn hangs with Maryland's new and improved offense. This one seems to have 31-17 written all over it.

Back