CFB Week 3

Squirrel

Awesome week in week 2, ended up +34.5 units on the week after hitting a 4 teamer late with the lucky cover by Oregon St. 8-3 on posted plays, bringing season record to 14-12-1 after a rough week 1.

Iowa -23 (3u)
Florida St -1.5
FL St/ Louisville O54/54.5
Oklahoma/Nebraska O64
Vandy +2
North Texas +2.5
Purdue -1
Florida -24
Memphis -13.5
Buffalo +14.5
SMU +3
UCF -10
AF TT Over 30.5
Auburn +3
Georgia Southern/UAB Over 55
Cal +11
Mich St 1H TT O13.5
Clemson -33
Ga Southern +11.5

Missed on some key numbers and several lines moved against me, but have some good value on others. Hopefully doesn’t come back to bite me.

Full disclosure I’m an Iowa fan but feels like the perfect spot to back, with national spotlight on horrific offense/Brian Ferentz ineptitude as OC/QB coach. This is still a Nevada team that is one of the worst in FBS, and they are gaining significant pieces back off injury with Rigaini and Johnson. Petras still sucks ass but feel confident they will be working with short fields with potential for defensive tds and will have significant advantages upfront which will compound late in the game. Nevada just lost to incarnate word... If this isn’t the spot I don’t know what is and if it loses I’m fine with taking the L in this spot. Would love for Padilla to get some work but Kirk has committed to Petras and nepotism with his dingleberry son so seems doubtful.

Last edited:
Took other side Nebraska/OU under 66.5 after digging into numbers more and hearing forecast for 15+ winds.

Reactions: KJ
Ended up 7-11 on the day. Won hit on my extra unit bets to end up roughly even in week 3. 21-23-1 on the season.

Back