CFB Week 2

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
CFB Record 2013
Sides 4-2 +1.7u
Totals 1-2 -1.2 u
Overall 5-4 +0.5 u

Week 1 fortunes swung on the BYU game which was a tough loss at the end with the turnover that killed BYU. Hope to do better this week.

Central Florida -24 1*
Utah State -8.5 -108 1.5*
Ball State -8 -115 1*
Ok. St. -27.5 -113 1*
Kentucky -17 1*
Western Kentucky +12 1*
Bowling Green -6.5 1*
Tease Ball St. -2.5, Cinn -2.5 1*
ML Parlay - Ball St., Tulane, UTST 1/1.28
BG/Kent 2H over 23 1*
Oregon 1H -13.5 -130 1*
BYU Live -3.5 1*

GL on the action :cheers:

Last edited:
Yes......this makes me feel better.

GL tonight and this weekend Timh.....love your stuff.

Thanks fellas, hope everyone has a good week.

Utah State -8.5 -108 1.5* - Utah State offense is nicely balanced and Keeton can make plays both running and throwing the ball. UTST will devote all their defensive resources to stopping the AF running game and make Awini throw the ball. I don't think AF can produce in the passing game and if they get behind it will be tough for them to come back without much of a passing game.

Good hit last nite

:shake:

I like UtahSt

Waiting patiently for the OK to play the Terps. If no time to write thoughts, just yes or no will suffice.

GL today my friend

Blood - I will get back to you. I need to take a look at ODU. I was very pleased and pleasantly surprised with MD last week. C.J. Brown looked really good and the new WR Deon Long had a great game. I still have some concern about both lines though and we'll see how they progress though it is nice for them to get a couple of games against not so stellar competition to help their cohesiveness.

Ball State -8 -115 1* - Army pass defense was wretched last year and I am not sure it is going to be much better this year. I like this matchup for Ball St. and Wenning is a QB that can definitely make some plays. Ball St. defense is pretty good against the run and saw this Army offense last year. I expect them to defend the option better today.

Thanks Mags and Marlo, BOL fellas.

Kentucky -17 1* - This stacks up as a very important game for Kentucky after the disappointing loss to Wky last week. Stoops needs his squad to get a convincing win and some confidence before the rigors of the SEC schedule kick in or it could be a long year for them. On the bright side, their offense looked good last week and they were very productive in the running game. Miami Ohio has no appreciable running game and should really be outmatched on the LOS on that side of the ball. This should help Ky. defense get settled in better than last week. I look for a convincing Kentucky win here.

Thanks Oakas, hope you have a great day.

College Football

GAME #359-360

Kent State - RB Dri Archer (Ankle) is downgraded to doubtful Saturday vs. Bowling Green

Games RA RY REC RECY TD
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
1 3.0 10.0 0 0.0 0</pre>

CFB Record 2013
Sides 4-2 +1.7u
Totals 1-2 -1.2 u
Overall 5-4 +0.5 u

Week 1 fortunes swung on the BYU game which was a tough loss at the end with the turnover that killed BYU. Hope to do better this week.

Central Florida -24 1*
Utah State -8.5 -108 1.5*
Ball State -8 -115 1*
Ok. St. -27.5 -113 1*
Kentucky -17 1*
Western Kentucky +12 1*
Bowling Green -6.5 1*
Tease Ball St. -2.5, Cinn -2.5 1*

GL on the action :cheers:

ALL WINNERS IMO 'an_horse' 'an_horse''an_horse'

Thanks Blood - so mad at myself for not hitting Ball St. for more today. I was looking at Army and they gave up 285 on the ground to Morgan St. last week and I know their pass D isn't gong to be any better this year. Ball should have their way. Saw you hit that one pretty good this week. BOL my friend.

Back