CFB Week 2

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Had a decent opening week. Went 11-5, +5.835...and thankfully, all the losses came on less than full plays. Enjoyed watching a shitload of football last weekend though, especially involving the Pac-12. Anyhow, as always, will update this 1st post as I make plays.

Sat. 9/7
Arizona (-10) for 1
SJST (+26.5) for 1

Oregon 1H (-13) for 1
Ball St(+1.5) to Kansas St(-1) to Rutgers (-31) for 1 to win 1

Penn St (-24) for 1
Cincy TT ov 31.5 for 1/2

Good luck this weekend. Pretty sure my card will be a lot lighter this 2nd week.
:cheers:

Last edited:
posted in my week one thread on 9/2...

some early week two stuff... :cheers:

spent saturday night, and part of sunday, updating my numbers. watched the lines come out yesterday afternoon, move around some...but didn't jump on anything right outta the gate, unfortunately.
a lot of the lines were set pretty tight...and to be honest, there's something to this week that has me hesitant/skeptical (or something to that effect)...and it's not just all the FCS vs FBS games, lol.

anyhow, did make my first two plays this afternoon...

Arizona (-10) for 1
SJST (+26.5) for 1

also have some early leans to analyze some more...

Boston College
Miami
Temple
Cincinnati
Georgia
SDST
Utah St
Tulane
Ball St
Notre Dame

btw...if you like wazzou at usc, the value is gone. it has already corrected to where it should be at (14 to 14.5 pts)...and yes, that's the one game i wish i would've jumped on outta the gate. shame on me, lol.
anyhow, more on week two once this week is completed. go FSU!!!

haven't added anything new since Monday. i've spent a ton of time on this card, but it hasn't been very fruitful...at least to date. :(

i love stanford...they're gonna have another solid season...but i'd also play on san jose st all the way to +17 this saturday. gonna be tight game/battle, imho.
kinda wish i hadn't been so quick on zona though. i make them a 16 pt fav, but there are concerns. nevertheless, not buying out...gonna stick with my #s here.

as for those leans...
toss (5) Boston College, Temple, Utah St, SDST, and Tulane...
keep (5) Miami, Cincinnati, Georgia, Ball St, and Notre Dame...
and add (5) Rutgers, Penn St, Okie Lite, Kansas St, and something involving Oregon/pts.

more before Saturday, i hope. :cheers:

2 additions this evening...

Oregon 1H (-13) for 1
Ball St(+1.5) to Kansas St(-1) to Rutgers (-31) for 1 to win 1

BYU outgained Virginia...very fortunate win for the Cavs. But bottom line, Oregon will move the ball at will. Reason for the 1H vs the game is in case they kick back a bit in the 2nd half...on the other side of the country. The Vols are on deck, and the Ducks are gonna want to embarrass them again.
And having trouble finding value, so teased a few of my leans...simple as that.

like oregon - even if they kick it back in the second half, don't see them moving much on that d..like you mentioned, very fortunate last week the cavs were

2 final, pre-Saturday additions from my leans...

Penn St (-24) for 1
Cincy TT ov 31.5 for 1/2

Don't think EMU's gonna score. PSU's offense needs work, but call it a 34-0 home win.
Always liked Cincy...watched all the Illinois love, and understand some of it in this spot. That said, I just can't see Cincy putting up fewer points than Southern Illinois did the previous week. Think they @ least duplicate what they put up vs Purdue, instead...who prolly has a slightly less bad defense than Illinois, lol.

Anyhow, that might be it...or I might decide to throw action on some of the coin flip games/spreads (like USC/UGA or ND/UM or Florida/Miami). We shall see.

Back