CFB Week 2

Blue_Chip

Money Addict
Season: 2-0 +2.00 units

Northwestern -6.5 +103
I wanted to lock this one in early before it has the chance to move to seven. Every reason I am on this bet is included in vegaskyle's write-up on this game, so there's no need to repeat the reasoning here.

Last edited:
Utah -22 +112
Last year the Rebels shutout the Utes, a first for Utah in MWC play. This year is Utah's chance to return the favor. After last year's victory, to add insult to injury, UNLV's RB Summers blasted Utah's defense saying that they were diving at his ankles the entire game. If my observations prove to be accurate in the Utah/Michigan game last week, then Utah is a fast team with a good defense. This defense is not afraid to tackle Summers. I see Utah as 23 points better than UNLV, add homefield advantage of 3 points, then add the situation (revenge). At -22 I think Utah is a bargain. I could have gotten -21.5 at -110, but I do not think that .5 is worth 22 cents in juice.

Also looking at Florida laying the big number to Miami. The weather should be clear and UF should be all over Miami's young QB. I hear people arguing that this is Miami's chance to show the program's revival, but no one seems to care that Florida will be looking to snap their six-game losing streak against Miami.

hard not to like it...keep workin those revenge angles dude.

If Utha wasn't coming back from ann arbor, i'd lay whateve there as well.

GL on it

If Florida was 100% healthy, I would take this bet, but I'm not going to lay 22.5 here. If Miami can run and the defenses do their part, then this is too big of a spread. Miami's offense is one-sided and that is where I can see UF covering; Miami will have to abandon the run if UF jumps out to a quick lead. This game boils down to Miami's defense vs Florida's offense. I still lean Florida -22.5 but it's a no bet for me.

Good luck boys

Corso just said the passing game of Duke with over 30,000 fans in Durham yelling will defeat Northwestern... I now feel extremely confident in my Northwestern bet.

GL BlueChip.How did you do in the Hurricane. I am finally home but stuck right now until the water goes down. Should be down tonight.

GL BlueChip.How did you do in the Hurricane. I am finally home but stuck right now until the water goes down. Should be down tonight.

I did fine. My apt did not even lose power. My family lost power but were not there, so they are back and with power. Thanks for asking. How did you do?

I did fine. My apt did not even lose power. My family lost power but were not there, so they are back and with power. Thanks for asking. How did you do?

Well besides that my yard looks like Iraq and got my power on before the water in the bayou came up I am fine.I will post my story while I was at work in the general thread. I thought Nawlins51 was going to meet his maker twice.

I've actually been in Lafayette, LA and Nacogdoches, TX up until this week. I'm finally heading over to Shreveport starting on Monday to work on some Chesapeake stuff. We'll see how it goes. How about on your end?

Work + CFA + bet sports ... that's my life

I already took care of my part for the wedding. I don't fuck around, I wanted to take care of everything right away. Actually, I do fuck around because I'm behind in my CFA studies.

2-2 +/- 0.00 units

Miserable weekend of college football. I bet the games that lost, and I passed on my leans that won.

was a bloodbath for alot of us chip. dont be too hard on yourself.

least it wasnt worse, your even for the year, lets back it back in NFL tomorrow

BOL tomorow and next weekend, i know we will put in the work and tear it up next week

Back