==================
Total: 8-4 +6.90 units

(all plays to win 2 units)

Rutgers -16 -101 :money2:

West Virginia -24 -101 :money2:

Penn St -17.5 -103 :money2:

Hawaii -27.5 -103 :down2:

Missouri -6 -103:money2:

The above shows my average price with the worst point spread I need to cover to win both units.

GL fellas
:cheers:

Last edited:
I really need the forum's help to understand these two...

Cal -14 @ Colorado St
Colorado @ Arizona St -14

Does 14 points seem unusually low for these two mismatches?

Just put some input in the other thread of yours but BOL with the plays, many of the same ones. and Yes they do.

It's looking like Temple < -3 is out of reach, so I am considering adding a unit to Hawaii -27.5. I still cannot figure Cal & Az St being favored by only 2 TD's (although I saw that Az St went to -14.5 @ The Greek).

Hawaii down to -27 and Penn St -17 both at -105... I may add another unit, but I can't get anyone's thoughts on Penn St -17/-17.5, is this too high?

All wagers are now to win 2 units. I averaged my prices and lines to be accurate and conservative. I dislike that Penn St and Rutgers lines moved, and I took the worse lines; however, I still placed the wagers because I think both teams still cover the revised/higher spreads (more worried about Rutgers tonight). I like how Hawaii, West Va, and Mizzou stayed relatively the same throughout the week, but it screwed me last weekend, so I hope I don't repeat, these large spreads can be screwed by meaningless last-game scoring. All this meaning, I think Mizzou -6 (and -5.5) is my strongest play on the board.

GL everyone, I hope we rake in some profits this weekend and continue next...

Rutgers -16 -101
West Virginia -24 -101
Penn St -17.5 -103
Hawaii -27.5 -103
Missouri -6 -103

however you do is how i will do.. same starting 5 you got, i got a few other plays but I also feel Missouri is my strongest play. GL

Your my boy Blue!!! haha, thought I'd throw a little old school out there. If you have a good week, I will as well. Im on all but PSU, but will add them soon fasho. Really, I just need Mizzou to cover and I should have a decent week, that will probably be my biggest play of the year besides the Chris Wells prop.

BOL man, lets cash this weekend :cheers:

Misso_2544.gif

Memphis racked up 300+ passing yards (400+ total yds) on Ole Piss; Chase Daniel has to be licking his lips like R. Kelly at a Girls Scout meeting!

Rutgers was too close... onto today... btw, I'm at the VT vs. LSU game!!! ESPN Gameday... Vegas would have made LSU -15 or so had they known I would be in the stands making noise... watch out Glennon

Back from the game, great atmosphere, great win for the Tigers... 4-1 this weekend, I'll take it. A profitable weekend is a good weekend.

Back