CFB Week 2

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
YTD: 5-4 -1.7 Units

Leans:

Kentucky- I think their QB will be in the top 5 in both yards and efficiency come year end.
PSU- Have you all seen ND's offense/defense, also, i think PSU is going to win the big 10 this year.
Temple- Buffalo may be worst than last year plus temple is actually improving.
Missouri- I really like this team this year, it reminds me of the 13 year locust, it's take them a long time to mature, but when it does happen it is a beatiuful thing.
Hawaii- Colt brennan played a half and had over 400 yards. Enough said.
WVU- They are even better than last year and did anyone see the tail end of there week1 game, they are deep too. Their freshman the brought in are burner's like slaton.

Locked In:
PSU -15 4 Units-
PSU -16 1 Unit
I really like this play as PSU have revenge on their mind, i think they win by at least 21.
Michigan -7 4 Units
WVU -23.5 3 Units
Hawaii -27.5 3 Units
Cal -13.5 3 Units
Kentucky -12.5 3 Units

good health:cheers:

Last edited:
Missouri- I really like this team this year, it reminds me of the 13 year locust, it's take them a long time to mature, but when it does happen it is a beautiful thing.

instant classic

More Leans:

Cal- Very good start to the season, this team is for real. -14.5 right now, waiting to get -14.
Michigan- Carr now knows he is officially on the hot seat. I think carr is up all his players asses this week including special teams. Michigan will be ready and should rout this oregon team.
Iowa- I love college football coaches that have a strong history with offensive lines. It dosen't mean that they'll be national title contenders often but they will be consistent and i think iowa really can beat up on syracuse.
Indiana- There is something about the team that i really like. The QB play has been much improved from last year, but the thing that hurts indiana is the 6'7 reciever that has been out.
Wisconsin- I love that the defense really started comming together last weekend and i think this wisky team should pounce all over UNLV early. Wisky dosen't have any look forward games as next week they play citadel.
I need to get -24 on this one to make it a play.
Florida- For some reason i really like this team this year even though they lost almost everyone on defense. I really need to talk to a kent expert before i do anything on this game, but the line is still a little high for me.
Oklahoma State- I like this team a lot. I will need -21 or better to consider this one a play.

LSU/ V tech under- will be interesting to see what the line is, but i am sure i will have to hit it early to get decent value.

Locked In:

3 Units Alabama -2.5 (-135) (5 dimes)
i know this is gonna come back to bite me in the ass oh well, let it roll.

Back