West VA RSW over 6.5 -120 1.5*

YTD Record
Sides 2-3-1 -0.76u
Totals 1-0, +1.0u
1H Totals 0-1, 0.54u
Team Totals 0-1, -0.52u
Parlays 0-1, -0.5u
Total 3-6-1, -1.32u

Choppy start Wk 0-1, drank the VT Kool-Aid and got poisoned and didn't get the hook, on Minnesota so ended up pushing with the missed FGs and got a tough beat on FSU/VT 1H under when the kid bombed a 57 yd FG. Hope to do better this week. GL.

Week 2 Plays
316 Rutgers -22.5 1*
323 Cal +13 1* (BR)
332 Kentucky -10 -108 1* (BM)
344 Maryland -8 -110 1.5* (Bet Rivers)
360 Alabama -31 -108 1*
387/388 Boise St./Oregon over 61.5 -108 1*
388 Oregon TT over 40.5 -114 1* (Bet Rivers)

1725297740691.png

Last edited:
How do you feel about your terps this weekend doc?
Hunt I was very happy with their performance against UConn. Locksley made Billy Edwards the starter over (Morris xfr from NCST) and Edwards did a really nice job 20/27 311 yds 2 TD and really looked comfortable while making a number of good throws. My biggest concern is the inexperience of the OL but they are deep and hopefully the reps will help them grow into a solid unit. Running game was very solid with 248 and they got contributions from Hemby, Ray and McDonald who all ran well. Tai Felton very good in slot had a nice day 7/178 2 TDs. I'm optimistic about the defense, though hard to tell with Connecticut. They have 7 DL return with good experience and the LB corps is the strength of the defense led by Hypolite. Secondary had some losses but they got Huskey (BG) out of portal who will really help at CB. Their PDR has been very good last couple years but they may slide a little this year. I haven't really digested Mich St. performance vs. FAU but it looks like Chiles didn't really do much in the passing game and they turned it over 3 times and had less than 300 yds offense. My notes from review of their team indicate that their OL is having a major rebuild and their DL lost 3 starters so that may bode well for Terp matchup on LOS. Did you see any of MSU/FAU?

In fact I like them....

344 Maryland -8 -110 1.5*
Nice.

I would like to see them perform well again.

I always respected Billy when he would get some run later in games. I feel like he was worth a few backdoor covers for the Terps.

Yeah this is one that has me scratching my head. ODU opened as favorites? Ummm....
I have a little different take on this. I thought it would be maybe closer to pick at the open, but didn't expect ODU -3. I certainly dont see ECU -3. These teams are pretty similar in my own power rankings.

ECU was one of the worst offenses in America last year and its going to take more than a game against Norfolk State and a couple mediocre P5 transfer QBs to change that. ECU turned the ball over 6 times against Norfolk State. The interesting thing is they only had 2 touchdown drives where they did not start with the ball in Norfolk States territory. Is ECU going to be able to run the ball? On defense, I think ECU will be solid but nothing spectacular. Def a few good pieces, though they had trouble getting to the QB last year.

South Carolina certainly looks like a bad SEC team. They have an absolute stud freshman DE, FWIW. ODU gave them the game turning the ball over inside their own 10 twice, leading to touchdowns and also threw a pick in the end zone.

On defense, ODU looked spectacular. While SC isn't good, holding them to 4 yards per play is pretty impressive. SC had almost a non existent passing offense despite having some tremendous athletes at WR. SC ran the ball for 3.1 ypc. ODU typically runs a very strong run defense so I don't see ECU getting a ton on the ground unless they can open things up through the air.

I think there is some bad weather forecasted that I will be watching. I was going to stay away but I may have to take a look at getting the points with ODU. I also lean over just due to the pace this game is going to be played at but not touching it if there is weather.

Back