Week 2
326 Houston -3.5 -105 1*
327/328 Nevada/Vandy under 62 1.5*
345 Buffalo +5 1*
373 Utah -10 1*
391/392 UConn/Boise St. over 63.5 1*

395/396 SJST/Wash St. over 61.5 1*

Last edited:
Terrific start, dr tim. :tiphat: I have no side in that far west game so thank you for your recommendation on the total.
Do you have a strong lean on the Terps this week. ? GL

I am a stone cold mush and on all of those except the vandy under. sorry in advance.

Thoughts on that game when you get a chance

Terrific start, dr tim. :tiphat: I have no side in that far west game so thank you for your recommendation on the total.
Do you have a strong lean on the Terps this week. ? GL
Bull I think the best play may be over the total of 65.5 in the MD/BG game. BG has a smallish defensive front 7 which also lacks experience and I think MD should have a lot of success with the running game and an advtg in the trenches. BG does have some nice young offensive talent and they like to go fast ran 89 plays vs. Oregon last week and dominated TOP 38-22 which was misleading because Oregon scored so quickly (Herbert with 5 of his 10 completions for TD). MD pass defense did ok against Tex last week, and I noticed at the end of the game they were only rushing 3 and had 8 back in coverage. They did hold Ehlinger to only a 48.7 QBR and had two sacks. I look for BG to throw a lot in this game and run up tempo offense so there could be a lot of plays.

I am a stone cold mush and on all of those except the vandy under. sorry in advance.

Thoughts on that game when you get a chance
I may be wrong on this one but my thoughts are that Vandy really went slow tempo last week against MTSU only running 55 plays in what was a fairly even TOP game 31-29 MTSU. Mason is conservative and was content to lean on the running game (38 runs and 17 passes) and I think with the lack of depth that Vandy has on defense that he won't want to get in a high tempo high possession game. I think that Vandy clearly has the advtg on the LOS in this one and will try and pound the football on the ground and limit Nevada opptys in the passing game. Shurmur is capable throwing the ball, but once again I would expect a high dosage of running plays from Vandy. Vandy pass rush really harassed Stockstill all game and had 6 sacks. I think they will be able to generate some pressure on Nevada and hopefully limit the big plays in the passing game.

I'm leaning both Stanford side and Clem/TA&M under, but have missed the numbers I wanted.

THANKS, TIM
The other games you have totals on have moved and you have good numbers.:) I could not pick a side in the terps game so I will go with your total
Cheers, bull

I may be wrong on this one but my thoughts are that Vandy really went slow tempo last week against MTSU only running 55 plays in what was a fairly even TOP game 31-29 MTSU. Mason is conservative and was content to lean on the running game (38 runs and 17 passes) and I think with the lack of depth that Vandy has on defense that he won't want to get in a high tempo high possession game. I think that Vandy clearly has the advtg on the LOS in this one and will try and pound the football on the ground and limit Nevada opptys in the passing game. Shurmur is capable throwing the ball, but once again I would expect a high dosage of running plays from Vandy. Vandy pass rush really harassed Stockstill all game and had 6 sacks. I think they will be able to generate some pressure on Nevada and hopefully limit the big plays in the passing game.

Nice one Dr. Tim! Great analysis!

Back