Maryland -12.5 -108 2*
Navy -3 -108 1*
South Alabama -3 -103 1*
Middle Tenn. +16 1*
10 PT. Tease MD -3, So. Car -5, Penn St. -3.5 1.2/1
10 PT Tease Kentucky -3, Miss -9.5, Mich State +23 1.2/1

GL on the action :cheers3:

Last edited:
Maryland -12.5 -108 1* - Missed the opener here but I still like Maryland. USF was out first downed 27-13 by W Carolina last week who also ran 96 plays to USF 60 plays and had a whopping TOP advtg. 37-23. USF did run the ball well and got the SU victory but their pass defense was victimized repeatedly. Terps looked good against out manned JMU and I was particularly glad to see Wes Brown get involved in the RB mix as he had a nice game. MD did lose Taivon Jacobs for the year with a knee injury and his brother Lavern is suspended for the year due to an off field incident so the depth at WR has been reduced. Leak and Etta-Tawo will have to pick up the slack. USF secondary is very suspect and I expect MD to be able to expose it with Diggs and Long. USF RB Mack had a great game against WCar but White is still struggling at QB. I don't think USF has the maturity in their offense at this point to be able to play from behind. I expect MD to get out in front comfortably in this game and handle USF.

Maryland -12.5 -108 1* - Missed the opener here but I still like Maryland. USF was out first downed 27-13 by W Carolina last week who also ran 96 plays to USF 60 plays and had a whopping TOP advtg. 37-23. USF did run the ball well and got the SU victory but their pass defense was victimized repeatedly. Terps looked good against out manned JMU and I was particularly glad to see Wes Brown get involved in the RB mix as he had a nice game. MD did lose Taivon Jacobs for the year with a knee injury and his brother Lavern is suspended for the year due to an off field incident so the depth at WR has been reduced. Leak and Etta-Tawo will have to pick up the slack. USF secondary is very suspect and I expect MD to be able to expose it with Diggs and Long. USF RB Mack had a great game against WCar but White is still struggling at QB. I don't think USF has the maturity in their offense at this point to be able to play from behind. I expect MD to get out in front comfortably in this game and handle USF.

With you all the way on the Terps. I think they boat race USF!!!

:cheers3:

Also with you on the terps ... gonna be a long season for you if we end up on a lot of the same sides, my friend

I'll have them both.

Also, looking ahead with Maryland, I'm eager for the Oct 4th game. I've been telling my Buckeye friends to watch out!

Good luck on everything.

Navy -3 -108 1* - Thought Navy fought hard last week vs. OSU and hung in there late before getting worn down. Temple was the recipient of 7 TO's and a horrendous Vanderbilt performance last week. Not sure that Temple DL will be ready for this option attack by Navy. Like Navy's experience on the OL and Reynold's decision making running the option.

Thanks fellas, hope you all have a good profitable weekend.

South Alabama -3 -103 1*

Im happy you are on Navy. Steele was calling them top team in HC tenure. Did they suffer any injuries vs. tOSU? The only negative I was thinking from that game would be the physical toll, but these guys are solid. Have fun today.

Thanks fellas, BOL today.

Johnny Navy inj.

[TABLE="width: 378"]
<colgroup><col width="87" style="width: 65pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3181;"> <col width="64" style="width: 48pt;"> <col width="105" style="width: 79pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3840;"> <col width="116" style="width: 87pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4242;"> <col width="132" style="width: 99pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4827;"> <tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: xl63, width: 87, bgcolor: white"]09/04 8:37am[/TD]
[TD="class: xl63, width: 64, bgcolor: white"]DB[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 105, bgcolor: white"]Lonnie Richardson[/TD]
[TD="class: xl63, width: 116, bgcolor: white"]Concussion[/TD]
[TD="class: xl63, width: 132, bgcolor: white"]out for season[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63, width: 87, bgcolor: white"]08/30 5:07pm[/TD]
[TD="class: xl63, width: 64, bgcolor: white"]WR[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 105, bgcolor: white"]Dishan Romine[/TD]
[TD="class: xl63, width: 116, bgcolor: white"]Ankle[/TD]
[TD="class: xl63, width: 132, bgcolor: white"]"?" Saturday vs. Temple[/TD]