CFB Week 15

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
We've reached the final week of the season, not counting Army/Navy. On one hand, it's flown by too quickly. On the other, I'm already counting the days until bowl season. But bottom line, even though I think it should've been better, it's been a profitable (and entertaining) college football season...which is all I/we can really ask for (strive for) in the end. Anyhow, as always, will update this 1st post as I make plays during the week.

Thursday 12/5
Cincinnati (+3.5) for 3/4 L
Friday 12/6
Bowling Green (+4.5) for 3/4 W
(live) N Illinois (+3.5) for 3/4
L
Saturday 12/7

Baylor TT ov43 @ -120 for 3/4
Okie Lite TT ov33 @ -120 for 3/4
Marshall/Rice over 61 for 3/4
Missouri/Auburn over 58 for 3/4
Utah St (+3.5) for 3/4
Stanford (+3) @ +100 for 3/4
MSU(+11.5) to FSU(-23.5) for 3/4 to win 3/4

Week #1: 11-5, +5.835
Week #2: 5-1, +4.450
Week #3: 9-5, +2.675
Week #4: 7-7, -0.075
Week #5: 6-6, +0.650
Week #6: 6-3-1, +3.600
Week #7: 5-5, -0.400
Week #8: 7-7, -0.900
Week #9: 6-6, -0.490
Week #10: 4-6, -2.350
Week #11: 9-4-1, +3.950
Week #12: 5-6-1, -1.550
Week #13: 1-5, -4.275
Week #14: 7-5, +0.300
YTD: 88-71-3, +11.420

Good luck this weekend!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
Thursday 12/5
Cincinnati (+3.5) for 3/4
Friday 12/6
Bowling Green (+4.5) for 3/4
Saturday 12/7

Baylor TT ov43 @ -120 for 3/4
Okie Lite TT ov33 @ -120 for 3/4
Marshall/Rice over 61 for 3/4
Missouri/Auburn over 58 for 3/4
Utah St (+3.5) for 3/4

^^ my first group of plays, which is just about everything for the week. have three leans left...one of which involves the Pac-12 championship game...which, of course, i'll be adding in the near future.

The Top 25 according to my PR rankings...

[TABLE="width: 192"]
<colgroup><col><col></colgroup><tbody>[TR]
[TD]117.39[/TD]
[TD]Florida State
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]114.31[/TD]
[TD]Alabama
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]110.22[/TD]
[TD]Oregon
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]109.99[/TD]
[TD]Arizona State
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]109.59[/TD]
[TD]Ohio State
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]109.46[/TD]
[TD]Baylor
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]109.41[/TD]
[TD]Stanford
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]108.86[/TD]
[TD]Oklahoma State
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]106.45[/TD]
[TD]Wisconsin
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]106.26[/TD]
[TD]South Carolina
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]105.66[/TD]
[TD]Clemson
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]105.18[/TD]
[TD]Missouri
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]104.98[/TD]
[TD]LSU
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]104.41[/TD]
[TD]Washington
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]104.32[/TD]
[TD]UCLA
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]104.29[/TD]
[TD]Auburn
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]104.01[/TD]
[TD]Michigan State
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]103.41[/TD]
[TD]Georgia
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]102.34[/TD]
[TD]Texas A&M
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]101.96[/TD]
[TD]Oklahoma
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]101.66[/TD]
[TD]USC
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]100.22[/TD]
[TD]Notre Dame
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]99.65[/TD]
[TD]Texas
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]99.31[/TD]
[TD]BYU
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]99.27[/TD]
[TD]Louisville
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Northern Illinois is 35th, fwiw. As Fresno St showed, the W/L record isn't everything. Whether they beat BG or not, they certainly don't belong in a big time bowl game.

Speaking of that, I was curious where other (and better) PR rankings had Ohio St. Steele's website has them 6th or 7th, I believe, as does Sagarin. In fact, almost every single PR ranking that I found had them in the 5th to 7th spot on their lists...so it's not just me.

And the Bottom 15 according to my PR rankings...

[TABLE="width: 192"]
<colgroup><col><col></colgroup><tbody>[TR]
[TD]69.73[/TD]
[TD]New Mexico
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]68.90[/TD]
[TD]Texas State
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]67.74[/TD]
[TD]Louisiana Tech
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]67.34[/TD]
[TD]Air Force
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]66.47[/TD]
[TD]UAB
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]65.73[/TD]
[TD]WesternMichigan
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]62.67[/TD]
[TD]UTEP
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]60.61[/TD]
[TD]Massachusetts
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]60.42[/TD]
[TD]So Mississippi
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]59.44
[/TD]
[TD]NewMexicoState
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]58.89[/TD]
[TD]Eastern Michigan
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]58.74[/TD]
[TD]Idaho
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]58.10[/TD]
[TD]Miami-OH
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]57.98[/TD]
[TD]Georgia State
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]57.59[/TD]
[TD]FIU
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Doesn't mean much anymore, but continuing this for the final week.

And again, before the bowls, i'll throw up my entire PR rankings in case they can help.

well, shit...had the right side with cincy for damn near all 60 minutes, only to lose the play. that, my friends, is the definition (or perfect example) of getting Langed. :(

oh, then the icing on the cake came up twice during the bearcat's failed OT possession. gawd forbid that QBs actually hit you in the hands with the ball, receivers. my football pet peeve...divas with no fuckin hands.

glad i waited to do this...

NIU (+3.5) for 3/4

7 pt middle opportunity.

this was after the TD to make it 17-7 BG late in the 1st. 17-10 BG now, so hopefully i got this at the best point. we shall see...

hoping for a FG game at the end, and a BG win. NIU doesn't belong in a big bowl.

juiced out friday nite, when i shoulda just stuck with BG. good news is that both NIU & Fresno were exposed as frauds for the bowl selection committees.

anyhow, last 2 additions...

Stanford (+3) @ +100 for 3/4
MSU(+11.5) to FSU(-23.5) for 3/4 to win 3/4

think tOSU will win and face FSU in the NC game, but that MSU will keep this a very close game with that defense. and Duke will be happy to just be there tomorrow. only once this year has FSU not won their game by more than 24 pts, and defense isn't Duke's strength.
anyhow, teased the two...and am now involved in each of the conf champ games in some way, lol.

ASU is hot, and they have a big edge at QB...in the only rematch of the conf champ games. revenge on their side too, and they're at home. about the only negative is Grice being out.
all that said, i gotta back stanford here...despite my disdain for hogan. they've got the better defense, the better running game, the better pedigree/experience, and the better lines on both sides of the ball.
ASU missed Oregon this year...a team that Stanford manhandled...as they manhandled ASU in late September. bottom line...Stanford frustrates me at times, as they play to the competition. but there's no doubt that they get up for the biggest games. conversely, ASU's basically popping their cherry manana.
and let's talk misleading scores. stanford was raping ASU, dominating the game...up until the 4th Q, when they brought in reserves...so ASU was able to tack on 21 meaningless points, making the game/yardage look so much closer than it really was.
flip the script, and really look at that ASU/Zona game last week for another misleading score...courtesy of turnovers, and various Arizona mistakes that snowballed.
i may be wrong...it happens...but had simple FGs been made, UCLA would be in this game. but speaking of my Bruins, and rematches in conf champ games...i simply see it as being similar to last year...where the upstart gives Stanford a better game than the first go-around, but still comes up short in the end.
as long as Hogan doesn't throw INTs like he's BJ Denker tomorrow, Stanford's lines will be too much for ASU...who will miss Grice, and his 20 TDs this year, greatly in this game...because it'll allow Stanford to focus more on Kelly, limit his runs/holes, and cover his receivers better. besides, ASU is always good for a mistake or two of their own...not to mention a few dropped passes.

want no piece of army/navy next week, so see you all in bowl season. :shake:

was just thinkin how loaded (and even better) the Pac-12 is gonna be next season. from all the great head coaches, to the QBs, etc...just see all 12 teams improving/building...especially considering who's returning. (hundley should follow mariota's lead, btw.)

only see Stanford as taking a small step backwards next year, unless barry sanders plays like his father...although Leach will need to work some magic to repeat this year's bowl appearance, considering the turnover coming on defense.
and i know both Cal & Colorado blew this season...but they both are just beginning to build programs, with new HC's/systems/QBs...so up is the only way to go for those two.

Back