Parlays 1-4 -2.35 units
2H Totals 2-3 -1.3 units
1H Sides 2-3 -1.4 units
2H Sides 7-4 +2.1 units
ML 1-0 +1.0 units
Team Totals 2-0 +1.5 units
Live Bets 3-1 +0.91 units
Overall 86-68-5 +13.92 units

6-5 in Week 14 and juiced out. Bama game killed me. Sick over that one actually. Wanted an FSU/Bama championship game.

No. Illinois -3 -105 1.5*
Missouri -1 -108 1.5*
Montana -6.5 -108 1*
Coastal Car/Mont under 73.5 1*
UCF/SMU under 57 1*
Eastern Wash -5.5 1*

GL on the action :cheers:

Last edited:
Also riding NIU. Locked in a pretty substantial bet on them tonight. The MAC desperately needs NIU to win. I won't bet against that angle.

Thanks fellas, jeebus is NI defense really as bad as I saw tonight? I didn't think so but they were as soft as a 1800 thread Egyptian sheet.

KJ - My old ass could have run some routes of the TE position and made plays tonight against that D.

I think I saw you open over the middle a couple times, are you arbitration eligible?

Yeah Mizzou I like, I'm debating adding that 1, I think Auburn is coming off 2 miracle wins, and this might be a bad spot for em. I guess they did at least have a bye week in there.

I did the very same thing.
GL, Tim
Good to hear Bull. I have to believe the elements are going to effect the passing game for Coastal. Not having experienced those frigid temps has to hurt them. Though I do remember UMass going into Montana and winning in the year they lost to eventual champ App State. I went to that final game. Armanti Edwards played a great game for App. State.

Depends on when we go. That late in the season we go out of Piney Point and fish VA waters. I think season closes in MD before the 22nd. If I was going now we'd go out of Solomon's and fish MD.

Last few years we've gone later. Get away from the women and the Xmas hustle. Its just what the DR ordered.

Depends on when we go. That late in the season we go out of Piney Point and fish VA waters. I think season closes in MD before the 22nd. If I was going now we'd go out of Solomon's and fish MD.

Last few years we've gone later. Get away from the women and the Xmas hustle. Its just what the DR ordered.
Good deal, I know the Va season always runs longer than MD. Not sure when MD is done.

Back