CFB Week 15

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Iowa State/TCU over 66 2*
Fresno St./Boise St. over 66.5 2*
SMU/Conn under 47 1*
LA Tech +12.5 -115 1* and Marshall -10 1* (dumping the play based on 5 starters suspended for LA Tech)
Montana +9.5 1*
Coastal Carolina +13 2.5* and +11 2.5* - BOL cancelled these plays
UCF +7 -115 1* and 1 unit at +7 -108
Richmond +13 1.5*
Temple -2.5 -108 1*
Liberty +10 1*
Fordham +10 1*

Last edited:
UCF is the play right? Isn't East Carolina a fraud with a dumb fucking coach?
By far the better defense, especially pass defense. ECU really derailed their whole season losing to Cincinnati where their pass defense just got absolutely torched to the tune of 436/9.7 per play. UCF is no. 1 in opponent passing yards per attempt at 4.9 ypa and will match up well against ECU strength which is Carden throwing to their talented receiving corps of Hardy, Worthy etc. UCF inexplicably lost to Connecticut although they outgained them by more than 100 yards but the turnovers (4 int.) did them in. I have to agree it would be UCF +7 or nothing for me here. They are the more physical team and match up strength (pass D) vs. ECU strength (pass off.)

Montana +9.5 1*
Coastal Carolina +13 2.5*
(this unlikely to be honored as it must be a mistake by BOL)

I don't know what BOL is doing on this game but wtf I hit it again Coastal Carolina +11 2.5*

Doc - anytime i c you make a play for 2 units it is a must follow.. thanks for all your effort!!!

why is coastal even dogged at all? i just noticed that game at SBR odds and am confused mightily.

why is coastal even dogged at all? i just noticed that game at SBR odds and am confused mightily.
I am completely mystified as I made it Coastal 7.5 or 8. I have looked all over and don't see injuries. I figured it was a mistake by BOL and wouldn't be honored but they left it up at Rich -13 for a while then dropped it down to 11 and I hit it again. Now at -7 even. Not posted anywhere else on the DB board.

Yeah that CCU line was a joke. Looks OTB at most places now
Don't get it.

Nice win last night, Tim

As far as I know, 5 Dimes hasn't had a line on that Coastal game all week.
Here's hoping those two numbers turn out to be live bets for you.

Nice win last night, Tim

As far as I know, 5 Dimes hasn't had a line on that Coastal game all week.
Here's hoping those two numbers turn out to be live bets for you.
They finally cancelled them last night sometime, as I expected. Then hung a bad line the other way and made Coastal -13.

tim bol make your book pay last week
Thanks D8, have a great week.

Richmond +13 1.5*

Thanks Kyle.

College Football

GAME #121-122
Louisiana Tech -5 starters suspended
Louisiana Tech -LB Terrell Pinson (Suspension) expected to miss Saturday vs. Marshall
Louisiana Tech -LB Tony Johnson (Suspension) expected to miss Saturday vs. Marshall
Louisiana Tech -DL Aaron Brown (Suspension) expected to miss Saturday vs. Marshall
Louisiana Tech -OL Mitchell Bell (Suspension) expected to miss Saturday vs. Marshall
Louisiana Tech -OL Tre Carter (Suspension) expected to miss Saturday vs. Marshall

Back