Jacksonville St. -2.5 1*
Kansas St. -17 1*
Minnesota +17 -108 1.5*
South Carolina -2.5 -115 1*
USC -4.5 1*
Texas A&M/Mo. over 72 1*

GL on the action :cheers:

Last edited:
thanks to you and carolinaguy for keeping me off ncstate last week. On Bama as well .. so 9 point Tide win incoming

Thanks VK, yeah I have to admit Alabama is kind of my adopted second team. Due in large part to my cousin and her husband who are rabid Bama fans and of course my buddy the Hound. But all aside I really do like them this week. I think Auburn is really kind of one dimensional on offense, and that the Tide can devote max resource to focus on stopping the running game. On the other side of the ball I think Bama brings a much more diverse offense and I think the Auburn secondary (like a lot of the SEC secondaries) can be had. I also really like the Tide experience in big games and think they bring it on Saturday. Glad you stayed off ECU last week. I really thought they would be up for that game and like what Ruffin has done with their program. They really have a nice passing game. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and BOL on the action.

CFB Record 2013
Sides 54-39-4 +15.23 units
Totals 4-7-1 -2.7 units
Tease 4-2 +2.3 units
Parlays 1-4 -2.35 units
2H Totals 2-3 -1.3 units
1H Sides 2-3 -1.4 units
2H Sides 7-4 +2.1 units
ML 1-0 +1.0 units
Team Totals 2-0 +1.5 units
Live Bets 3-1 +0.91 units
Overall 80-63-5 +14.57 units

3-3 in Week 13 basically breaking even.

Florida Atlantic -27.5 1*
Alabama -10 2.5*
Texas -4 1*
SFla/UCF under 50.5 1*

GL on the action :cheers:

I like them DrTim
I had the sides and added ur total.South Florida head coach Willie Taggert more than a month ago?: ‘You haven’t seen our offense yet.’ As if he was sitting on something big? Well, we’re still waiting! They’ve made only 14 trips inside of the red zone this season. That’s like, 1.2 per game! CentFl 35-SO FL 7 I Think

I like them DrTim
I had the sides and added ur total.South Florida head coach Willie Taggert more than a month ago?: ‘You haven’t seen our offense yet.’ As if he was sitting on something big? Well, we’re still waiting! They’ve made only 14 trips inside of the red zone this season. That’s like, 1.2 per game! CentFl 35-SO FL 7 I Think
Thanks Blood, hope you and Tracey had a nice Thanksgiving and are enjoying the warm weather in Fla.

Tease Toledo -5, ECU over 65 1*

Damn Toledo dildoes, had the extra point blocked that ended up costing them the game.

Good score with Texas, Tim.
I neeed one total a week so I probably go with you on that Florida directionals game.
GL

Bull I hope you and family had a good T-Giving. Do you think Jacksonville St. is an underlay at 2.5? I thought they would be closer to 7 in that game?

Talk to me about the Terps please. Lost 2 straight to NcSt. Terps already bowl eligible but think they will be motivated having lost last couple meetings and pursuing a 7th win. NcSt also very bad.

Talk to me about the Terps please. Lost 2 straight to NcSt. Terps already bowl eligible but think they will be motivated having lost last couple meetings and pursuing a 7th win. NcSt also very bad.
MD has been very hard to predict this year and their performance has been all over the place on a week to week basis. Injuries again have played a large part with losing Diggs, Long (starting two WRs) and significant injuries to the secondary (Johnson and McDougal) the two starting corners. C.J. Brown also suffered the bad concussion on the cheap shot hit by FSU and that really effected him for a couple of weeks afterwards. He really played a nice gm against VT in a game I figured MD had no chance to win but yet they pulled it out with a great defensive performance and excellent gm from Brown who ran very well and made some nice plays in the passing game. NCST has a bad run defense and I think MD should be able to be effective with the zone read today and expect Brown to have another nice game. Also think MD defense is better overall and NCST doesn't present much of a threat in the passing gm. I would expect MD to be up for this game because despite winning 6 games and being bowl eligible I think they are still on the outside looking in and 7 wins would do it for them.

Back