Parlays 0-1, -1.0u
Teasers 1-7 -6.5u
Overall 56-56-5, -5.14u

306 Utah -2.5 -108 1*
317/318 GA/ALA over 49 -111 1*

319/320 WF/Pitt over 71.5 -108 1.5*
320 Pitt -3 -103 1.5*

Last edited:
Interesting bet. I'm no totals guy, but I'm interested in how you analyzed that one. You think both teams are going to score or one side is going to put up a lot of points?
Tahoe my feeling is that there will be a lot of plays in this game, as I don't think Ala can run on GA and will be forced to attack the edge more with RPO type extension running plays, WR screens etc. and go up tempo and use Bryce to full advtg and offset lack of OL talent against a tough GA front. Likewise feel that GA will have a tough time running on Ala, and could be successful w chunk plays in passing game against ? Ala secondary. See a lot of plays in this one and feel like Bama can at least put up some points in this one enough to aid the cause.

Tahoe my feeling is that there will be a lot of plays in this game, as I don't think Ala can run on GA and will be forced to attack the edge more with RPO type extension running plays, WR screens etc. and go up tempo and use Bryce to full advtg and offset lack of OL talent against a tough GA front. Likewise feel that GA will have a tough time running on Ala, and could be successful w chunk plays in passing game against ? Ala secondary. See a lot of plays in this one and feel like Bama can at least put up some points in this one enough to aid the cause.
Thanks. On weekends like this one with few games I wish I knew more about handicapping totals so I'm interested in the process. I thought that line looked a little low. These are two good defenses, but they are also the two top scoring offenses in the SEC, fifth and sixth in the country in ppg

Back