Sacred Heart +14.5 1*
Louisville -7 2H +113 1*
FSU -6.5 -115 1*
Rutgers/MD over 27 2H 1*
FSU -3 2H 1*
Miss St./Ole Miss 2H under 24.5 1*
Washington -3 -120 2*

Last edited:
Feeling Montana? They that good or does San Diego really suck?
BTW, happy thanksgiving, appreciate your input.

Thanks fellas, GL Happy TG.

West Coast - I think SD really overmatched here and made the game in the 28-29 range so laying less than 3td was great value imo.

Thanks fellas, GL Happy TG.

West Coast - I think SD really overmatched here and made the game in the 28-29 range so laying less than 3td was great value imo.

I agree with your assessment, Tim ; now 24 and I laid it.
GL and Happy ThG

Troy +9.5 -108 1* - Fucked around and should have bet this much earlier. Some concern about Troy being able to stop the powerful ULL running game but Troy has improved a little bit offensively and I think they may be able to throw some on ULL today. Blakeney final game and Troy would love to send him out with a win, so I expect them to play hard today.

Any updates on the Terps?
Diggs will miss with the lacerated kidney which really hurts MD both on offense and special teams. Winfree also suspended so WR depth a problem for MD. MD continues to have problems running the football and Brown not very accurate as a passer. MD has the better defense here and I think they will need to rely on them to win the game today. Rutgers defense has been torched over L5 gms or so and their secondary is very banged up but not sure MD at this point can take advtg. of that as much as they should be able to. Nova looks like a go for Rutgers so that provides them some help if he has any mobility at all. Tough game to bet imo, just hoping MD can scratch out a win.

Back