Parlays 1-4 -2.35 units
2H Totals 2-3 -1.3 units
1H Sides 2-3 -1.4 units
2H Sides 6-4 +1.1 units
ML 1-0 +1.0 units
Team Totals 2-0 +1.5 units
Live Bets 3-1 +0.91 units
Overall 77-60-5 +14.44 units

Decent Week 12, hope to keep it going in the right direction.

East Carolina -6 -102 2*
Duke -5.5 -102 1.5*
Boise State -6.5 1.5*
Wisconsin -15.5 -108 1.5*

Duke -3 -120 2h 1*
Missouri/Ole Miss over 58 1*

GL on the action :cheers:

Last edited:
Kudos on Week 12, Tim:clapping:

Do you know if everything is OK with bloodhound ?

Thanks, bull

explain your team to me timh .. I cant figure them out.

ecu line is probably adjusted small for spot timh. Winner of following weeks @ Marshall game goes to conference championship game. ncstate game completely meaningless other than getting out of it healthy

explain your team to me timh .. I cant figure them out.

ecu line is probably adjusted small for spot timh. Winner of following weeks @ Marshall game goes to conference championship game. ncstate game completely meaningless other than getting out of it healthy
Kyle I am clueless on them and fully expected they would get clobbered at VT after just a horrific performance against a bad Syr team the week before. They really played hard on defense this week and of course VT's bad play calling also helped the cause. I really thought Foster's D would be good enough to win easily for VT. C.J. Brown appeared to get his confidence back some this week and looked more decisive running the ball, and benefitted from openings due to VT playing a lot of man coverage. Thought Ross ran the ball pretty well too. MD still really beat up at WR and playing a bunch of inexperienced young players so I figured the passing game would suffer after Long and Diggs went down for the year. I like L. Jacobs but he evidently got a concussion against VT and is ? this week vs. BC. I just don't know about this team but I did like their effort on Saturday. They got a shit call on VT possession in OT on a play that should have forced a 4th down and FG try and basically sucked it up after that and stopped them again from inside the 10 and made them kick a FG. They really showed a lot of heart and willed themselves to the victory.

Agree on spot in ECU gm but I think ECU wants this game badly for in-state bragging rights and then obviously would love to get Duke in the Charlotte bowl game. They really get up for these in-state gms against the bigger schools.

no totals, Tim ?

I been looking for one.
I play one each week and always lose:crying:

assuming our Terps front seven holds up today, I like Maryland by 3 today

GL my friend
Blood I think they need to just focus on stopping Williams and challenge Retig to beat them through the air. Stop the run and they should be able to get a win today.

no totals, Tim ?

I been looking for one.
I play one each week and always lose:crying:
Bull I haven't found one yet, but still looking.

Good luck Dr Tim
Thanks Silky, BOL to you today.

Back