Record through Week 12
Sides 45-44, +3.0 units
Totals 9-6-1, +5.5 units
1h/2h 10-11, -2.25 units
ML 1-3, -1.4 units
Parlays 0-1, -2.0 units
Teasers 0-2, -4.4 units
Overall -1.55 units

Good week 12 and hoping I can push this thing back in the black after this week. Crazy season to say the least.

USC -3 3.3/3 - Like the matchup on the LOS for USC in this game. ASU has given up 44 sacks and USC ought to be able to get some pressure on Carpenter tonight, who is still battling the thumb injury. USC has regained some better form on offense with Booty getting healthy and I think they should be able to establish some nice balance between the run and pass vs. ASU. Carroll continues to be one of the better coaches at adjusting defensively at HT.

CMU -3 1.1/1
LSU -13 1.1/1
VT -3 -115 3.45/3
Utah +5 1.1/1
WMich -14 1.1/1
Conn/WV over 51.5 1.1/1
Duke/NC over 51 1.1/1
ULM -4 1.1/1
Cinn -20.5 1.1/1
<!-- / message -->
GL and Happy Thanksgiving - Hope everyone enjoys the holiday weekend and gets time to spend with family and friends.

Last edited:
VT -3 -115 3.45/3 - The Virginia offense is going to have a tough time producing much against the Hokies today. Cavs have endured a lot of injuries to their RB's this season and as a result their ground game hasn't really produced that much. They also have pretty ordinary WR's so I don't see them being that much of a threat in the passing game either. Sewell will likely see a lot of pressure from VT defense today and will have to avoid TO's if UVA is going to have a chance. VT passsing game is helped a lot by getting Royal back healthy and their OL is probably playing the best it has all season, which has helped Ore get going lately. Big coaching advantage imo for VT with Beamer, and I think they get it done today against a UVA team that will struggle to put much up on the board.

Yes, that was a good win for us Askias. The end of the BYU game was painful for me as I had +5 and watched BYU score a TD at the end and a two point coversion for a high colonic lol...

Back