Boise State/Wyoming over 54.5 1.5*
Tenn -4.5 1*
South Carolina -23 -108 1*
USC +4.5 1*
Washington -6 -115 1*
South Carolina -10 -105 2H 1*
Ok State/Baylor over 31 2H 1*

Last edited:
What do u make of your terps' chances this week? I think they get it done in the big house...they could really use a win right now huh?

ram - I am pretty disgusted with them at this point of the season. They have made no improvements in being able to run the football effectively over the course of the season despite having a running QB. The OL has been the weak point of the team all year and just hasn't shown any noticeable improvement imo. The QB C.J. Brown is much more effective out of the zone read vs. the pistol but yet the play calling last week vs. MSU had very little if any zone-read option sets. Brown is not much of a passer and MD has not taken advantage of a good group of WRs as much as they should have as he just continues to miss throws. The backup Caleb Rowe probably should have been starting this year as he is a much better passer than Brown, but unfortunately he suffered another torn ACL and is now out of the year. Michigan does have OSU on deck so it's probably not the greatest spot for them this week but their defense is pretty solid. This should probably end up being an ugly low scoring game and I don't have a lot of faith in MD at this point of the season. Diggs is likely out for MD and is our best WR, as he suffered a lacerated kidney vs. Penn State. His loss really hurts this team both on offense and special teams.

Tim, believe it or not I know who plays whom this week and it's only Tuesday. LOL
You have a few real good numbers, and I guess that answers my question "Why do some of you guys play games so early"and what do you do the rest of the week, prepare for the following week ?

Like how the Wyoming D has looked the last 2 games...they've yet to give up > 20 in regulation at home
Throw in some football weather and.....was hoping for 55+...good health on this one & gl on the others..:cheers3:

Bull - Trying to find some value in the early lines, but still working on the games during the week too. Not enough time to do everything with basketball starting.

Imgn - agree they have definitely looked better the last two games. Home schedule though has been weak overall, so I don't really factor that in. It opened at 58.5 and got bet down to 53.5 and then went back up so the initial money definitely agrees with you. I made it low 60's so thought it worthy of a play though the weather/wind is definitely a concern. GL this weekend.

Boise's been a good over play lately...I still can't get over how bad they played the run against UNM. Might be susceptible to the ground game in Laramie. Best of luck Timmy.

There he is, was wondering where you've been Blood. Hope everything is good with you. Thanks, I was pleased they could pull of the win. It was not pretty, but our defense battled hard and hung in there and we made a couple big plays when it counted. Big win for the program overall and maybe they get a decent bowl game out of it.

You pretty much predicted how the game would go tim. Well done. Was indeed a nice win for the terps.

Ram - Thanks it was a great win for their program, despite not being aesthetically pretty lol..They showed a lot of heart and won a tough one on the road. Team showed a lot of character to get the win and I am happy for them.

Absolutely. I was impressed with their heart and their run D. Usually a tough place to play...and it helped that mich just completely shat the bed as they have become so good at doing lately.

Back