YTD Record
Sides 24-30-1 -9.22u
Totals 27-24 +2.65u
2H Sides 0-0-1 +0.0u
2H Totals 1-2-1 -1.15u
Parlays 0-2 -2.0u
Teasers 4-2 +1.3u
Total 56-60-3, -8.42u

Terrible Week 11 going 4-9-1 and dropping 6.5u. Couple of tough beats on totals, but just not dong well overall this season. Pissed at myself for missing a couple of plays I should have had and laid off. Try to do better this week.

335/336 Syr/Louisville over 73.5 1* (Missed number out playing poker today but this was one I targeted)
387/388 KST/OKST over 65 1.5*
413/414 Texas A&M/Ole Miss over 69.5 1.5*
313 Buffalo TT over 37 -115 1* (Motherfucking green to start the week)
332 Temple +14 -125 1*
395 Navy +17.5 1.5*
403 Army +3 -110 1.5*
369 UAB +10.5 1*
364 Iowa -7 1*

415 Michigan +7 -115 1*
373/374 SMU/Memphis 2H over 37 -115 1*
Parlay Missouri ML, TA&M/Ole Miss over 69, UCLA/USC over 70 .5/1.74

Last edited:
College Football

GAME #301-302

Akron - QB Kato Nelson (None) has been named the starter Tuesday vs. Ohio

If I told you I was thinking of playing Maryland this week what would you tell me?

Thanks, nicely done. MACtion has been awfully nice to me the last couple weeks, at least can see a hint of daylight
I got a little bit of a MAC high colonic last week so treading lightly but I really thought Buffalo could score tonight so jumped in. Cheers to a good weekend on the action.

The first question would be why?

Haha. Is Michigan State good enough to cover 3 scores? Seemed Maryland competed good at times last week vs a better D and a better running game than what MSU will present.

Is the Brand kid going this week? He's from Detroit.

Haha. Is Michigan State good enough to cover 3 scores? Seemed Maryland competed good at times last week vs a better D and a better running game than what MSU will present.

Is the Brand kid going this week? He's from Detroit.
Durkin incredibly close mouthed about the injuries, last week we got an inkling that Brand was going to go from some statements made by others etc. MD just struggles when their Defense is on the field for such long stretches. They play hard but the injuries etc. have just taken their toll.

It's that time of year that I start falling for big lines on bad teams. It usually doesn't end well.

It's that time of year that I start falling for big lines on bad teams. It usually doesn't end well.
One thing about MD is I don't think you will see any quit in them. Durkin has really accentuated the positive and I think Walt Bell is amazing the way he has adjusted the scheme on offense based on personnel available, not an easy task. I am just frustrated and want to see them healthy for one fucking year. Recruiting going well and there will be more competition for positions and better depth next year. Just have to stay healthy at QB for once. Tired of getting trucked by the Big 10 elite teams, just would like to compete at full strength. I think your instincts are really good, so wouldn't say you fall for bad teams you are just pursuing good value on the dogs and hungry teams.

College Football

GAME #361-362

TCU - QB Kenny Hill (Undisclosed) is downgraded to OUT Saturday vs. Texas Tech

QB Shawn Robinson (None) has been named the starter Saturday vs. Texas Tech
Waiting till tomorrow on the Owls, hoping to get 14 without the xtra juice. GL, dr. Tim.
I was afraid I would miss the number entirely as Bookmaker already moved to 13.

313 Buffalo TT over 37 -115 1* (Motherfucking green to start the week)

Love it.....GL Today. Oh, I’m tailing you all year with college baskets. So, GL to us in that sport.

GL Book.

11/17 01:05 AM PST

College Football

GAME #339-340

Maryland - QB Max Bortenschlager (Shoulder) is upgraded to probable Saturday vs. Michigan State

Thanks Lex, BOL.

College Football

GAME #411-412

Marshall - WR Tyre Brady (Undisclosed) is downgraded to OUT Saturday vs. Tex San Antonio

Some of these penalties in the Maryland game make you question the integrity of the officials.

Some of these penalties in the Maryland game make you question the integrity of the officials.
OMG you must be reading my mind S-K, just ridiculous. Of course the refs have fucked MD all year long. Terrible PI penalties in this game, too numerous to remember....

I've been nervously and frustratingly watching this Maryland game. Somehow it made it among my bigger games of the day.

I hope you played it s-k, Terps finally mustered a little offense and caught a break when the weather dissipated a little bit.

Back