Parlays 1-4 -2.35 units
2H Totals 2-2 -0.2 units
1H Sides 2-2 -0.3 units
2H Sides 6-3 +2.75 units
ML 1-0 +1.0 units
Team Totals 2-0 +1.5 units
Live Bets 3-1 +0.91 units
Overall 66-55-4 +4.99 units

Ended up making a little over 2 units in Week 10. Hit my larger plays which helped out.

East Carolina -14 1.5*
Alabama -10 1.5*
Auburn -7 1.5*
W. Ky. -6.5 1*
Missouri -14 1*
MTSU -14.5 -125 1*
Arkansas St. +6 1*
BG/Mia under 48 1*

GL on the action :cheers:

Last edited:
like them All...i have Bama and Aub both as dime plays
Have a Great wk my friend
Good to hear Blood, I figured you were stalking Alabama line and others this morning. I am going fishing this coming weekend with my buddies down to NC (Western Pamlico) and figured I would work it early this week as I know Saturday we will be out in the boat most of the day. Look forward though to watching the LSU/Bama gm on Saturday night. Have a good week, hoops starting on Friday night.

I have not finished my homework on college baskets yet but looking forward to the season with U.

Have a Great time on ur fishing trip. :drooling:

Thanks fellas, GL this week and I hope to have a good fishing report.

BG/Mia under 48 1*

Tim, I have an Unders read on your Terps vs Cuse game. Any thoughts? GL!
Wise I agree with you on this one. MD has lost Diggs, Long two best WRs for the season and while Laverne Jacobs looked pretty good against Clem they are still short at that position. Ross has been hurt at RB and then during the bye week after Clem, starting LT Madaras up and quit the team. Syracuse has difficulty scoring all year so I don't know how they came up with this total being this high.

Wise I agree with you on this one. MD has lost Diggs, Long two best WRs for the season and while Laverne Jacobs looked pretty good against Clem they are still short at that position. Ross has been hurt at RB and then during the bye week after Clem, starting LT Madaras up and quit the team. Syracuse has difficulty scoring all year so I don't know how they came up with this total being this high.
Thanks Tim. If it wasn't for this guy named Bloodhound and taking Auburn for an easy winner, I would have made this total my biggest play.

:dancing:

Back