CFB Week 11

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Out of town over the weekend, and just catching back up on the football. Going to jump in on the Tuesday night MAC clash.

Record through Week 10
Sides 38-39, +0.05 units
Totals 8-4-1, +6.61units
1h/2h 10-9, -0.15 units
ML 1-3, -1.4 units
Parlays 0-1, -2.0 units
Teasers 0-2, -4.4 units
Overall -1.3 units

CMU -3 1.1/1 - Chips have done a nice job in pass protection all year long (8 sacks allowed) which has enabled LeFevour to produce in the passing game. CMU also has done well in TO ratio as opposed to WM who sit at -9 coming into this game. I see nothing to make me believe that WM can keep up offensively in this game and even though the Chip defense is not good I'm not sure WM can take advantage of it.

GL on the action :cheers:

Last edited:
BC -5.5 5.5/5 - MD OL devestated by injuries will be missing three starters for this game. Both starting guards are out and now LOT Burley sprained his other ankle this past week vs. UNC and is downgraded to doubtful. This continues to leave MD woefully short on the OL, forced to play inexperienced players and juggle players between positions. The result is they haven't been able to run the ball effectively and Ralph has been forced to cut way back on the playbook due to ineffective pass protection and a young QB who has played well but is not particularly mobile. BC has been great at stopping the run all year and likely won't have a problem doing so again this week vs a MD offensive front line that is in disarray. MD not likely to be able to control the ball on offense which means their D will be on the field way too long and will wear down in the 2H. BC has a big advantage on the LOS, particularly vs. the MD o-line and will be able to exploit that in their favor. I expect Ryan to bounce back with a solid game and BC to wear down a MD team that is just short on depth right now with all the injuries.

GL tim this is one of my largest wagers of the season as well. And you could not have been more right on with your analysis. I heard this morning on 980 the news about burley. This one will get ugle imo.

GL with the rest bro! :cheers:

Hey Timbo..fading your boys for quite a bit I see. Had that circled myself. PRobably through a little on it...CBB is finally here

Tim: Like the BC play. Also was on CMU for a push. I'm guessing you watch some ACC football. What do you think about FSU/VaTech this weekend? I have a lot of insight on FSU's side, but I've only seen the Hokies play about 3 times this year---besides the Ga Tech game, they sucked...but then Ga Tech had no offense w/o their running game.

Thanks fellas hope everyone has a good week.

Jimmy Hoffa - Yes more ACC probably than anything else. I was extremely impressed with FSU's offensive line last week vs. BC. I thought that was one of their OL best efforts in probably the last three years. They controlled the LOS against a very good DL of BC who has shut down just about everyone's running game. FSU OL also did a whale of a job in pass protection and gave Weatherford some extra time to make some plays and go through additional reads. The big WR's came up with nice plays also in that game. VT defense is really playing great right now, so that should be quite a battle on the LOS. I tend to think under 40 is a very good play with the defenses dominating in this one. Turnovers could play a large factor though. Note VT likely to miss Eddie Royal WR doubtful with calf injury. Big loss there for VT as he is really a playmaker in what otherwise is a very ordinary passing game.

Last edited:
Note VT likely to miss Eddie Royal WR doubtful with calf inj
Very valuable info, tim :cheers:

FSU +7 1.1/1 - Two good defenses matchup here and points figure to be at a premium. I was very impressed with FSU performance on both lines last week vs. BC. I thought it was the best game their OL has played in years, and it really helped Weatherford by having more time to find his rangy WR's downfield. I think this will be a close game so I'll take the points here.
<!-- THE POST -->

Back