Sides 36-25, +15.55
Totals 8-2, +3.6
Teasers 6-5, +.8
1h 6-4, +2.5
2h 5-5, -1.6
ML 3-3, -0.15
Parlays 2-1, +2.18

Total 66-45, +22.88 units

Disappointing Week 9 as I dropped about 4 units. Kind of upset myself for a couple of the plays I made, but time to re-focus and get working on this week. GL to you guys :shake:

Houston -7 1.1/1
South Florida -2 1.1/1
SF 3rd qtr -1/2 1/1
UConn +3.5 1.1/1
Ole Miss -6.5 1.1/1
Navy -7 1.1/1
Texas A&M -3.5 1.1/1
Minnesota -7 1.1/1
Troy -10 1.1/1
2 Team Tease Minn -1.5/Miss -1/2 1.1/1
WMich -10 1h 1.1/1
Missouri -21 1.1/1
Tease Fla -1.5/Wake -2 1.1/1
Georgia/Fla 2h under 27 1.1/1
South Carolina -5.5 1.1/1
Texas -3 1.1/1
Tease TCU -6.5, TCU under 60.5, Utah +3 1.65/1.5
TT 2H +4 1.1/1
<!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

Last edited:
Timmy - looks like you need to play more totals bro! Nice record, keep it up my man!

Thanks Mags and Pags, hope you guys have a good week.

Houston -7 1.1/1 - Marshall hasn't shown any ability to get pressure on opposing QB's (only 11 sacks on the season) and this will be problematic against Houston's pass oriented offense. The Herd also had a lot of tackling problems in their recent loss to UAB. Houston has shown a little more balance in their offense with the running game playing a more prominent role recently. I'll take a shot with Houston in this one figuring they can put enough points up to get the cover.

speaking of that jgalt, great south park last night...looking forward to your latest Maryland report next week timh...

Thanks fellas, hope you guys all have a good profitable weekend.

UConn +3.5 1.1/1 - WVU has been home for a month and finally get a tough road game here at Conn. WVU has not fared well on the road so far this season losing at ECU and Colorado. I'm not really sold on WVU's ability to throw effectively and think this will give UConn an edge on devoting more to stopping White and Devine on the ground. UConn defense has played very well and have shown the ability to get a good pass rush (22 sacks) and have a very solid secondary. An outright win here by the Huskies wouldn't surprise me and I'm sure Edsall has reminded his team about their dismal showing vs. WVU last year as a little extra motivation.

Ole Miss -6.5 1.1/1 - Auburn continues to have a lot of problems on the offensive side of the ball and after watching their defensive collapses in the last two games vs. Arkansas and WVU, it looks like its spread to the entire team. Tubberville has tried to simplify the offense for Kodi Burns but they just continue to produce very little in the passing game and now have gone away from giving their best back (Ben Tate) the majority of the carries. This week apparently Lester is going to get more touches and quite frankly I just don't understand it. Auburn's tackling was terrible in the 2h of the WVU game and they were extremely vulnerable to Devine's cut back runs. Miss has a lot of talent on the offensive side of the ball and should be able to test the Auburn secondary. Auburn has no ability to throw the ball downfield at all which will enable Miss to really play their safeties up closer and help with the running game. I like Miss to get it done here at home.

Navy -7 1.1/1 - Navy gets Kaipo (hyphen) back this week and he does a much better job of running the option than Bryant. Temple defense has been very game this year but they will really have their work cut out for them trying to stop this option and should wear down in the 2h. DiMichelle is back but didn't look very effective last week. Just can't see Temple having enough offense to hang in this one and think they will physically get worn down in later stages of the game.

Thanks Kyle, GLTY.

Texas A&M -3.5 1.1/1 - A&M getting a nice boost to their offensive production with Johnson at the helm and the optimism seems to be carrying over to the rest of the team as they have played better the last couple of weeks. They're still terrible on defense but the good news is Colorado can't score lately so it looks like a favorable matchup for the Aggies.

Thanks Kyle, GLTY.

Texas A&M -3.5 1.1/1 - A&M getting a nice boost to their offensive production with Johnson at the helm and the optimism seems to be carrying over to the rest of the team as they have played better the last couple of weeks. They're still terrible on defense but the good news is Colorado can't score lately so it looks like a favorable matchup for the Aggies.

Like this one a lot. Good luck this week
:smiley_acbe:

Streaking, GL this week.

Minnesota -7 1.1/1 - Minny at home with their opportunistic defense (24 TO's forced) catch NW missing both Sutton and Bacher. Weber has been pretty solid and efficient for Minn in the passing game and I think NW will have a hard time scoring in this game.

meant to tell you great job with your money management as well this year too timh...hate to be against you on Navy, but with you on Ole Miss and Texas A&M...

Minny--- 7 is a tough number for me but I got them on my short list.. I got a tease partner for them.. I just do not see them losing this game.. In fact I have them running the table up until the Iowa game... Think they are a safe SU win candidate?

GL this week bro... You are so consistent.:shake:

slow start to the week my friend, but I see things turning in your direction quite well with this card:smiley_acbe: Like the Aggies quite a bit after watching that game vs the Cyclones last weekend and I think Navy may start off rough getting their QB back into action, but can certainly see them covering that number. I thought about ULMonroe, but then remembered that Troy has a nice tendency of covering divisional road chalk, so you are on the right side. GL this weekend:cheers:

UVa should win this game today because they will be able to run the ball straight ahead. Also, for maybe one of the few times you will ever see, I think the coaching advantage might go to the Hoos today. Every time I've watched Miami this year they have looked athletic, explosive, and disorganized. They seem set up to make dumb mistakes, and that rarely fares well on the road. This isn't Duke; UVa is not going to just let them run right back into the game if they go down early.

I'm on the Hoos today.

Back