Record through Week 9
Sides 36-36, +2.45 units
Totals 6-4-1, +3.61units
1h/2h 9-9, -1.15 units
ML 1-3, -1.4 units
Parlays 0-1, -2.0 units
Teasers 0-2, -4.4 units
Overall -2.79 units

Good week overall in Week 9, picking up about 10 units. Hit all my larger plays on Clemson, Kansas, Wisconsin and CM. Probably won't have that many posted plays this week as I am heading out of town on a little fishing trip on Thursday and just won't have the time or access to the internet.

VT/GT under 41 1.1/1 - I was very impressed with VT's defensive performance against BC last Thursday. I thought they did a great job until Foster decided to rush only 3 at the end. God I hate to see that happen, as it just never seems to work out when teams try to play zone behind that and lose their aggression with the prevent. Anyway, GT is banged up at RB and will start Dwyer with Choice and Grant both out. I can't see them running much on VT and I've never been much of a fan of Gailey's passing game offense so I think GT is going to have a tough time scoring against this D. GT defense is very sound and VT hasn't developed any kind of consistent passing game this year. I see the defenses dominating this game and think it will be a grind it out low scoring game. I also like VT plus the points but have been holding out for 3.

Good Luck, Tim You may have talked me into taking VT at the ML on a side. Have a successful fishing outing.

Bull thanks - I was considering ML also and but at only +120 or so I think I'd rather have the points in what I figure will be a close low scoring game.

Wake Forest Pick 2.2/2 - Virginia secondary showed some vulnerability last week vs. NCST and I have felt that this was the weakest part of their defense as their front seven on D is very good. Wake can have some success throwing the ball vs. this D in the right situtaions, and Skinner has shown he can manage games very well. Wake D has been very solid against the run all year long and must contain Sewell who can do a lot of damage when he is able to create extra time for himself with his scrambling ability. I really like the coaching advtg. here with Grobe vs. Groh.

Hey thanks Grind, hated to go against my squad but it was the week to do it. I'm looking forward to the trip, with some old college buddies but it does shorten the week up as far as football preparation. I'll have to settle for catching some nice speckled trout, which is always great. BOL to you this weekend.

Purdue/Penn State under 51.5 2.2/2 - Kind of got focused in on this game this week and looked at it from some different perspectives and decided that under was the way I want to go. Don't think the Boilers can run on PSt. and though they have done a great job protecting Painter all year, Penn St. will provide a real challenge as they are excellent rushing the passer. On the other side of the ball, PSt. passing game is pedestrian for sure and they will try and just grind it out and not turn it over.

GL this weekend Tim..Might play wake myself. Have you heard anything on Sewell?? I heard peerman could be out for the season. Simpson is more than capable of carrying the load though imo.

College hoops right around the corner!!

Back