Cfb week 10

Probably gonna bet a fuck ton this week/weekend. I don't do bowls anymore, shit is a joke. Gonna enjoy this month. Got some for Saturday. @B.A.R helped me pull the trigger on sparty/Illinois

Illinois - 6.5 first half
3.60/2

Tennessee tt over 28.5
3/3

Tennessee tt over 13.5 first half
3.45/3

Georgia tt over 37.5
3/3

Funny you say that...I been watching tennis the last few days, and hadn't since the US Open.
Same, first time I've ever watched WTA finals

ATP finals are a better show than any major as far as entertainment

Same, first time I've ever watched WTA finals

ATP finals are a better show than any major as far as entertainment

So fun to watch for a whole week. Easy to make money if you can identify who has tanked for the year.

So fun to watch for a whole week. Easy to make money if you can identify who has tanked for the year.
Every match is worth sooooo much money and points

The entertainment value is borderline WWE when they enter but it's also pretty cool to see the best in the world having a blast with each other during the week

Great event

Every match is worth sooooo much money and points

The entertainment value is borderline WWE when they enter but it's also pretty cool to see the best in the world having a blast with each other during the week

Great event

Agreed. It's pretty wild with the black lights and shit

Love it.

Can I get your thoughts on the Tennessee @ Georgia game?

Sure, I don't think GA defense is what it was last year. They are prone to the big play, and Tennessee is full of those. UF got big plays, as did Mizzou. Both were different circumstances but cause for concern imo. Tennessee is a beast on offense, remind me of that LSU offense with Burrows. Should get to 30+. Georgia should get theirs too. I would not be shocked if Vols win this outright.

Northwestern tt under 7.5 @halftime
2.63/2

Florida/Texas AM over 13.5 3rd quarter
2.30/2

Sure, I don't think GA defense is what it was last year. They are prone to the big play, and Tennessee is full of those. UF got big plays, as did Mizzou. Both were different circumstances but cause for concern imo. Tennessee is a beast on offense, remind me of that LSU offense with Burrows. Should get to 30+. Georgia should get theirs too. I would not be shocked if Vols win this outright.
Thanks man. Pretty much agree.

Bama/LSU under 9.5 3rd q live

5/4

16-20 this week
151-93 overall
+80.59u

Last edited:
Back