CFB Week 1

Mags

The Magsnificent One
3-0-1 +$250 YTD

Genuinely excited to be writing this, very pumped to get the season under way. I'm looking forward to everyone's thoughts, insights, etc. A great group of cappers here, in particular in CFB and the NFL.

Locked in:

NC/SC U29.5 1H (53/50) W
Mississippi -3 (55/50) W
Minnesota -12.5 (55/50) W
2H SC -4 (60/50) PUSH
1H USC -14 (110/100) W

Leans:
South Carolina -10.5 (totally missed the movement, looking at the total now)
Minny -14
N Illy +3 (Tee)
Temple +30 (this may go the other way rather than seeing a 31)
Bama -18
Cincy -10.5
Okie Lite -12.5
Georgia-2
LSU -4
***also looking at several totals and will be in Marsski's ear about the MAC

Best of luck all, lets grab the cash boys.

:dancing:

Last edited:
GL Mags, always like to see what you're playing and thinking about during the week.

tru- i can;t send you a PM but I need a local for this Commonwealth guy over the bridge in Arlington. Help me out?

Mags,

I love your lean list for the most part. Will likely be on TCU +4.5 for a very small wager and I think at +12.5 UNC will be the play for me. Like Temple, Minnesota, Oklahoma State, Northern Illinois and Alabama alot.

Mags.

Why the love on Minnesota. These 2 tangled LY and went 2 overtimes to a 3 point game. Plus, UNLV had 3 ints in the loss.
Most of these 2 teams return and both have starting qb's back. UNLV is 5-0-1 ats last 6 against the Big 10.
Would appreciate your take on the play.

Mags,

I love your lean list for the most part. Will likely be on TCU +4.5 for a very small wager and I think at +12.5 UNC will be the play for me. Like Temple, Minnesota, Oklahoma State, Northern Illinois and Alabama alot.
GL sir, great seeing you around. Won't touch LSU if it goes much further btw

Mags.

Why the love on Minnesota. These 2 tangled LY and went 2 overtimes to a 3 point game. Plus, UNLV had 3 ints in the loss.
Most of these 2 teams return and both have starting qb's back. UNLV is 5-0-1 ats last 6 against the Big 10.
Would appreciate your take on the play.
They were at UNLV ly. Also, UNLV may possibly have the worst coach in major ball. Yes, they have a decent RB returning but their QB is a bum at best. Minny D unit is stout up front and I believe if they stop the run and make UNLV pass, it's an easy win. Minny LB's are a concern but I believe they'll be better all around as a team. Add the fact that they're at home and I can see a 17-20+ point victory. UNLV has players returning but like Steve Spurrior will tell you, if you have a lot of guys returning from a horrible unit, that may not be a good thing. BOL to you.

Back