CFB Week 1

$$CMoney$$

Don of Sepcon
Im so excited its finally here:smiley_acbe:

7-1.jpg
Ball State (-4)

Just got back from work and didnt have time for a writeup...Looking at hitting one of these later games...Good Luck this season guys:cheers:

logo.jpg
Mississippi State (+21)

Do I think they can win the game??...Hell No...Not A Shot but I think they should be able to keep this within 2 Td's...I really like Tony Burks out wide I just hope Henig can stay on the field long enough to get the ball to him...MSU is returning 9 of their offensive starters and I think they will be able to score enough to keep it within this number'an_horse'

200px-Tempowlslogo.gif
Temple Owls (+21.5)

I really think this Temple Squad has improved on the offensive side of the ball and with Navy's defense being a major concern I think Temple might threaten 20 points tonight...Al Golden has done a good job turning this program around and think it will start to show this season.

120px-University_of_Washington_primary_logo.png
Washington Huskies (-3) Hook 2 Units

I really think this UW Squad is gonna be able to put some points on the board especially against this Syracuse D that allowed about 400 yards and 25 points a game...Lockers mobility will make it a long night for this Orange D

tgjpzi55do0hkf55fxj4tjaj.ram_logo.gif
Colorado State Rams (+3) 2 Units

Both Colorado and Colorado State come into this rivalry game off of HORRIBLE Seasons but I think Colorado State has the edge in this matchup...The addition of Kyle Bell back into their lineup after being injured all last season will greatly strengthen their running attack which was a big problem for them last year and no one will be happier about this than Caleb Hannie...This should take alot of the pressure off of Hannie and help to open up the game for him...I also think Colorado could be in some trouble with Cody Hawkins starting his 1st game at QB against what I feel is a very underated secondary especially Klint Kubiak...This game will be close early on but think Colorado State pulls away in the end for the victory.

Thanks Smoke...Of Course you are in Bud:cheers:

Sepcon:pillow:Semcon

Thanks Bell...Great to see you around and Good Luck to you as well this weekend:cheers:

Not a very good Saturday but hoping to get back on the right track today...

SMUMustangs3.GIF
SMU Mustangs (+10)

Justin Willis had a tough time against this Texas Tech team last year but it was his first start in his freshman year and I think we will see a much better performance out of him today...As the year went on Willis gained alot of confidence and his game progressed immensely and he was even named Conference USA Freshman Player of the Year...I think SMU will slow the Tech offense enough to be in this game the whole way.

4-6-2 (-.22 Units)...Not the week I was looking for but learned alot to take to next week...As much as some of these games pissed me off I am so glad football is back:cheers:

Back