CFB Week 1

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Army -3.5 -105 1* - MSU lack of prep time for an inexperienced defense to face the triple option. Army much more solid on defense. Triple option will control clock and limit number of plays for MTSU. MTSU two top running backs opted out, and I don't see them establishing any balance with the running game. O'Hara is talented but Army should be able to get him in a lot of obvious passing situations which will allow them to turn up the pressure.

Good luck Doc....just love having me some foots action and tailing here.....GL this year

Army -3.5 -105 1* - MSU lack of prep time for an inexperienced defense to face the triple option. Army much more solid on defense. Triple option will control clock and limit number of plays for MTSU. MTSU two top running backs opted out, and I don't see them establishing any balance with the running game. O'Hara is talented but Army should be able to get him in a lot of obvious passing situations which will allow them to turn up the pressure.

can the DBs cover when they dont get pressure my only real concern? gl on the season

Good call on the Knights Doc, and bol on the 'Stangs.

It's some stiff juice, but I took SMU tt over 44*.

Navy ML +105 .5*- I am going to play Navy small here, for some of same reasons as Army on Sat. limited time for BYU to prepare for triple option. Also impressed with Navy defensive coaching last year, and how much they improved by being a more attacking aggressive defense (30 sacks). They bring back some quality players and I like their system but corner coverage and nickel packages may be the weak point early for their defense. Not overly impressed with BYU running game and other skill players. Think Navy can hang on the line of scrimmage, and I like the idea of limited possessions for Byu with time consuming drives by Navy option.

Back