Okl/Hou 2H over 34 -115 .5*
Parlay UCLA +6, LSU -10, Alabama -7, Clemson ML -330 .5/2.48
Mormons-1.5 -108 .5*

Sunday
Parlay ND ML/FSU ML +120 1*

Monday
FSU -5 -113 1*

Last edited:
I can't understand this line. AU has a solid D but literally no QB and lost their top 3 RBs from last year. I'm on it too. Couldn't care less that it's at the Barn either.

Clemson just looks like they will be an offensive machine this year. Hard to see Auburn keeping up to win.

I am all over it as well but that line has me a little nervous- hopefully it is just the SEC getting too much respect- Clemson is so much better on both sides of the ball-

I am all over it as well but that line has me a little nervous- hopefully it is just the SEC getting too much respect- Clemson is so much better on both sides of the ball-

i worry only about the backdoor. I think Clemson controls the game with Watson and company. I also think if behind, it could snowball on Auburn .. not in the sense of a great team dominating a bad team but of getting Auburn out of their style of play with questionable QB play. Odds we see the Auburn QB make a throw on the run to an open clemson defender is about -150.

I don't expect auburn to be very well and Clemson should hang 30 on them. I don't see Auburn covering. Is that dude form Last Chance U starting? Same dude that couldn't start at JUCO?

Thanks fellas, behind as usual getting ready for CFB but very excited for the season, and so glad Edsall is gone at UMD. Will be posting some stuff on Terps here over the next weeks or so leading up to the season.

Running back Wes Brown suspended first three games of season

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-brown-suspended-first-three-games-of-season/

Brown is such a fucking pea brain....lots of talent and has never materialized like he should.....

I don't expect auburn to be very well and Clemson should hang 30 on them. I don't see Auburn covering. Is that dude form Last Chance U starting? Same dude that couldn't start at JUCO?
Clemson will take this game after the half IMO. I expect a 10-17 point win by Clemson. From everything I have heard and read Sean White is Auburn's starter. JF III is not projected to start.

Thanks fellas, GL to everyone and hope you have a great season.

USC/Alabama under 54 -108 1*

Georgia readying to unleash Jacob Eason?

134600.jpg

Dawg Nation's Seth Emerson relays that Georgia freshman QB Jacob Eason is in line to start against North Carolina on September 3.

Per Emerson, Eason has been taking the majority of first-team snaps over the past week. Emerson writes that "ndications prior to the scrimmage [on Saturday] were the job was Eason’s to lose," though he does note the possibility that Greyson Lambert could start against UNC with Eason coming off the bench. HC Kirby Smart could settle the issue during his Monday presser, assuming he actually wants to publicly settle the issue. Just to rehash the 6-foot-5, 207-pound Eason's pedigree, the true freshman ranked as Rivals' No. 7 overall prospect for 2017.
Source: Dawg Nation
Aug 28 - 12:29 PM

Huskies could trot out Budda Baker on offense

134515.jpg

Washington HC Chris Petersen said that there is "a chance" that junior S Budda Baker could be utilized on offense in the season-opener.

To just what extent Petersen is considering using Baker on offense is unknown, but the Huskies have a digestible early schedule which could be used as something of a sandbox as Petersen tinkers around. Their first three games come against Rutgers, Idaho and Portland State. After that they open conference play with a considerably more difficult Arizona-Stanford-Oregon combo. The 5-foot-10, 176-pound Baker played exclusively on the defensive side last season, recording 49 tackles (1.5 for loss) and two interceptions in 11 games. Those numbers have room to rise if he can stay healthy. As a freshman in 2014, he registered 80 tackles.
Source: Christian Caple on Twitter
Aug 29 - 3:32 PM

Gators suspend pair of frosh WR's for opener

135581.jpg

Florida suspended freshmen WR's Tyrie Cleveland and Rick Wells for the season-opener against UMass.

Cleveland and Wells were charged with criminal mischief for property damage and shooting a missile inside an occupied dwelling after the pair were arrested for their use of a BB gun in a dormitory in July. These should be considered relatively minor losses against a bad UMass team. On the more positive side of the ledger, leading wideout Antonio Callaway will suit up for that opener. His indefinite suspension was finally laid to rest by HC Jim McElwain on Monday.
Source: College Football Talk
Aug 29 - 3:05 PM

Bateman or Barnett to start at QB against USC

134887.jpg

Alabama HC Nick Saban indicated that either redshirt junior QB Cooper Bateman or redshirt freshman QB Blake Barnett will start the season-opener against USC.

"When we make this choice, when we make this decision," Saban said, "it's with what's going to give us the best chance to win this game, but it's also about future development of our players." True freshman Jalen Hurts made an admirable push for consideration this month, but Saban indicated that his handle of the offense isn't up-to-par just yet. Saban said that the team has "a lot of confidence" in the 6-foot-3, 220-pound Bateman. Phil Savage believes he is the probable starter for the coming season.
Source: ESPN.com
Aug 29 - 2:39 PM

Antonio Callaway cleared to play in Week 1

135967.jpg

Florida sophomore WR Antonio Callaway (suspension) has been cleared to play for the season-opener against UMass.

As of last week, HC Jim McElwain wasn't making any promises on Callaway's playing status for Week 1. The 5-foot-11, 198-pounder has been serving out an indefinite suspension stemming from an allegation of sexual assault in December. Callaway was cleared of those charges earlier this summer and has been practicing with the team this month. Now officially back on board, he makes for the most palatable fantasy target on Florida. As a freshman last season, Callaway caught 35 passes for 678 yards (19.4 yards per reception) and four touchdowns.
Aug 29 - 2:24 PM

No limitation on Chubb (knee) carries vs UNC

133747.jpg

There will be no carry-restriction on Georgia junior RB Nick Chubb (knee) in the season-opener against North Carolina.

"We feel good about Nick. He won’t be on a pitch count by any means," said HC Kirby Smart, who added that "he’s scrimmaged, and done live things, and been hit." The 5-foot-10, 228-pounder initially suffered a severe knee injury against Tennessee last October. In just five-plus games in 2015, he rushed for 747 yards (8.1 YPC) and seven touchdowns. He actually has never had a full season all his own as starter. He backed Todd Gurley until Gurley went down with a knee injury of in 2014. Chubb finished that season having rushed for 1,547 yards (7.1 YPC) and 14 touchdowns. 2016 should give us prime Chubb. He is an upper-tier fantasy back, particularly now that he has been cleared medically.
Aug 29 - 1:40 PM

Luxury car rental responds to MIA dismissals

134847.jpg

Juan Caballero, the owner for South Beach Exotic Rentals, said that the company never offered improper use of vehicles to dismissed Miami redshirt junior DE Al-Quadin Muhammad and senior LB Jermaine Grace.

In a statement provided to the Miami Herald, Caballero not only denied improperly offering the pair of Hurricanes vehicles, he actually provides details as to each player in this situation. He told the Herald that Muhammad's cousin rented the vehicle that Muhammad was spotted in after a game last season, "as [the cousin has] for many years." As for Grace, Caballero said that his uncle rented him a vehicle. Both players were dismissed over the weekend due to perceived violations of NCAA regulations regarding improper benefits. Caballero said that "there has never been a single incident where a player has received preferential treatment or anything of value for free."
Source: Miami Herald
Aug 29 - 1:25 PM

Bill Snyder installs QB Jesse Ertz as starter

134829.jpg

Kansas State redshirt sophomore QB Jesse Ertz was named the starter for the 2016 season.

Ertz opened as starter last year, too, but was waylaid by a knee injury during the first series of the season-opener. He has regained full health on that front and beat out redshirt freshman Alex Delton and senior QB Joe Hubener during August camp. From Bill Snyder's comments, this wasn't a particularly close competition. "In all reality, he's been more consistent than the other two," Snyder said. The 6-foot-3, 205-pounder will have a tall task on his hands in the opener against Stanford. There isn't enough offensive firepower around him to recommend Ertz as a true fantasy prospect.
Aug 29 - 1:02 PM

Charlie Strong to reveal QB starter on Sunday

135417.jpg

Texas HC Charlie Strong will not announce the starting quarterback until the Sunday of their season-opening tilt with Notre Dame.

Unless Strong is planning on shocking the world by announcing Tyrone Swoopes as the starter, all of this cloak-and-dagger maneuvering is a bit much. For months, signs have pointed toward freshman QB Shane Buechele starting against Notre Dame. Strong even hinted as much back in July, saying that the starter would be "young," which would not apply to the senior Swoopes. Beyond that, though, Strong is entering a potential make-or-break year and Buechele not only offers an option with untapped upside, he also offers something to sell to the fan base and boosters. That is not a minor thing. One more note on this competition -- Strong said at the beginning of August that he hoped to name a starter early in camp. That he hasn't yet could just be a change of plans, but perhaps the issue of Buechele v Swoopes wasn't quite as settled as it seemed to be from outward reports. Sunday shall tell the tale.
Source: Jake Trotter on Twitter
Aug 29 - 12:44 PM

Ohio State suspends WR Gibson for season

134110.jpg

Ohio State redshirt freshman WR Torrance Gibson has been suspended for the 2016 season due to a violation of the student code of conduct.

While football program and university tend to at least outwardly see eye-to-eye on most suspensions, thus is not the case with Gibson's. HC Urban Meyer is at odds with the decision, saying, "It was not from the football program or the athletic department. I disagree with it." No word as of yet as to what the 6-foot-4, 195-pounder might have done to incur the wrath of the university. Gibson -- a former quarterback who is converting to wide receiver -- drew praise this summer for his pure athleticism. Meyer said during the offseason that he "[doesn't] see a ceiling." While Gibson wasn't likely to put up monster stats immediately simply due to his rawness at the position, his suspension swipes an athletic chess piece off the Buckeye board.
Aug 29 - 12:18 PM

Mississippi State DT Nick James arrested

136959.jpg

Mississippi State senior DT Nick James was arrested early on Sunday morning.

Oktibbeha County chief deputy Chadd Garnett has confirmed with The Clarion-Ledger that James was arrested, but declined to offer further details. Mississippi State is aware of the incident and is in the process of gathering more information. One report from the Starkville Daily News has the 6-foot-4, 330-pounder being arrested for public intoxication, but that has yet to be confirmed by the authorities. Regardless of the circumstance, this is the fourth time that James has been arrested in his three-plus years with the Bulldogs. James, a former four-star recruit, was a 10-game starter in 2015 and recorded 26 tackles and a forced fumble.
Source: The Clarion-Ledger
Aug 28 - 6:59 PM

Sony Michel (arm) a possibility for opener

133781.jpg

Georgia HC Kirby Smart indicated that junior RB Sony Michel (arm) could be a game-time decision for the season-opener against North Carolina next Saturday.

"I’ve got great confidence in Sony, and Sony’s worked really hard to get in shape. So the reports not being favorable, I don’t know if that’s accurate," Smart said on the Paul Finebaum Show. "The kid’s out there doing everything that he’s been cleared to do, it’s just that he hasn’t been cleared to do everything." Michel fractured his arm in an ATV mishap over the Fourth of July weekend. If Georgia can keep Michel and Nick Chubb (knee) healthy, they will be boasting one of the better running games in the country this coming season.
Aug 28 - 2:15 PM

"Moderation is for cowards" -- am I the only one who reads that and immediately thinks of the fact that the Terps threw 29 interceptions last year, 6 more than any other team?

"Moderation is for cowards" -- am I the only one who reads that and immediately thinks of the fact that the Terps threw 29 interceptions last year, 6 more than any other team?
No lol, I was thinking it too and remembering how Rowe just looked so fucking lost last year....and thinking he can't possibly be that bad. I think Terps have such a better coaching staff now, I am very optimistic though realize it will take some time.

TY fellas, wish you all the best on the season.

NC/GA over 56.5 1*

Find myself really wanting to play NC here especially with Lambert starting, but their front 7 on D is worrisome to me so for now over it is.

Gl timh. I really think you will like Dj durkin. Ball of energy and does nothing slow. A younger Harbaugh.

Gl timh. I really think you will like Dj durkin. Ball of energy and does nothing slow. A younger Harbaugh.
Hunt I am excited for the first time in a long while about the prospects of getting the program to the level that it should be. BOL on the season.

Like that Toledo. GL Tim. Appreciate the post.
Praying for Mr. Bloodhound
Jeffeo thanks, and I am too. Blood is a terrific guy, and I am just hopeful he can fight his way through this and continue to enjoy life.

GL tim, think this is (and has to be) a statement type game for UW if they want to hang around the top 10 this year

GL tim, think this is (and has to be) a statement type game for UW if they want to hang around the top 10 this year
I think Peterson has them headed in the right direction. I think this is a nasty physical team on both LOS and I like their skill players a lot. They are ready to ascend to the next level imo.

Got a bad number but going to play small anyway....should have hit this right away and wasn't paying attention.

Okl/Hou 2H over 34 -115 .5*

Back